* Provides a full suite of *28* professional audio effects and *48* video effects that will raise your performance to the next level.
* Intuitive editing allows you to turn off and on effects at precisely the right moment.
* Import backing tracks from anywhere, including performances created directly from your favorite DAW.
* Built in auto detection derives the key of your track to deliver perfect harmony and correction every time.
* Capture your instrument performance on a separate audio track.
* Polish your recording with professional Vocal EQ and Audio Levels.
* Export your performances and share with friends or upload directly to Instagram and other social platforms.
* Optional In App Purchases to expand your library with an additional 21 effects for Harmony, Modulation, Corrector, Echo, Transducer, and Reverb styles.
* In App Purchases can be unlocked by connecting a Go Guitar Pro or select TC Helicon Products
Fix to a major audio bug that caused total output silence. This could occur regardless of connected hardware.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app now, how great it sounds!
I just bought and unlocked all the effects with app purchase. This last update is great and I know the app still in very early development but it’s perfect for me and you will love it if you like to record your performances. In past I had an issue with in app purchase but the developers fixed the problem. Also the response of Report a problem was quick. I love tc helicon products, they also have many vocal processors products. There a bunch of videos in YouTube. Check it. Thanks me later.
A great idea, but mine won’t export
FYI, I have an iPhone 6 S Plus. It’d be nice if others here mentioned what device they have, to get a better idea of whether the issues are related to the phones we use in conjunction with the app, or if the issues are app-born, so to speak.
The concept for this app is amazing, but none of the several videos I recorded (within the span of about 4 hours) were successfully exported. Huge disappointment and waste of time. I tried attaching them to emails as well as saving them on my phone’s Photos app. Even turned off and powered on my phone to see if that would help. No luck. Also sometimes when I’m done recording and I go to replay, the video will start as expected with the sound of the track, but when the vocals come in, then the whole video goes mute. I then have to close the app and make sure it’s not running in the background before I reopen it. Doing that every time you’re done recording, just to listen, is definitely a hiccup.
Please fix these issues. Had I had a better experience with the trial version, I would have 100% bought the full version. I NEED something that allows me to record vocals with effect at the same time that I listen to a track and film myself, without latency. Sort of like Smule but controlling the effects and without the latency (which is a problem with Smule).
If you could somehow add a lyrics prompter (Smule allows to upload tracks and type in and prompt lyrics, and save those), it would be amazing.
It’ll record for me but as soon as I go to listen to it to mix it, the sounds just drops out and I can’t hear anything. It’s been like this for a few months.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Music Tribe Brands CA Ltd.
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MUSIC Group IP Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- All Effects $29.99
- Reverb and Echo $1.99
- µMod and Transducer $6.99
- Harmony and Correction $21.99