GO-VIET is a multi-service app that is designed for you to book a ride and deliver goods conveniently in seconds and at affordable price. No longer do you need to wait long for someone to pick you up. With GO-VIET, not only is everything at your fingertips but moves at a faster pace.
We connect you to our friendly and reliable drivers through a variety of services:
- GO-BIKE: the online bike hailing service, convenient, fast, and affordable to use.
- GO-SEND: The on-demand delivery transportation service - secure, safe, and trustworthy.
You can be completely at ease with our service quality as all of our drivers are trained, tested, and examined carefully. Also, our Service Excellent team is here to support you any time to ensure best service quality.
How to use GO-VIET?
1. Install the GO-VIET app, it's free.
2. Pick your service - bike or goods delivery.
3. The app automatically finds your location, input your destination.
4. GO-VIET automatically connects you to the nearest driver. You can track the journey and know exactly when they will arrive.
5. You can also quickly and easily communicate with the driver via in-app chat or click-to-call.
6. Confirm a driver and enjoy your trip.
7. Pay with cash quickly and conveniently. You will receive an e-receipt via email after completing each trip.
If you have questions, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or www.go-viet.vn for more information.
How to spot the finest boyfriend material?
They say the answer lies beneath these questions.
How does he look?
Does he dress well?
What's his job? And his salary?
But one thing was left out
How is he as a person?
Does he care for you?
Does he support and treasure you?
While no one is perfect... but I think I got it
That boyfriend material, you know
And I will show you, with the latest GO-FOOD update
I care for you
So I let you know how long to wait for food
Which restaurant fits your wallet
Only good things for you, my dear!
And if you want proof
Just update and see!
Ratings and Reviews
Stop asking where the short road is
The driver in Vietnam should stop asking the customer where the short road is. I don't want to here such question like that, just follow the map. That's all!
I book a drive and they say they got a driver then a driver call and ask me to cancel because they are super far. After cancel another driver is found then they ask what is the address of my pick up then they hang up. Rebook again and they ask me to wait after they drop customer and call back when they ready...wait 20 mins and still no call. Rebook again and they ask to cancel because blah blah blah. After 5 or 6 times like that then a driver call and show up and tell me hop on. Thinking ah finally but nope...after wearing a helmet then he say he don’t know what happen but is show another booking so he took back the helmet and left
The service is getting worse and worse!!
Lazy drivers! I don’t know why you operate Go Food if your drivers don’t want to drive when there is like little to no raining!! I actually waited until the rain had stopped to order food, but apparently the drivers were too lazy to accept my order! Some even had accepted it, I waited, then they canceled it!! One time a driver even called me and told me to cancel the order because he didn’t know how to buy food?! Wth then why is he in this service??
Go Viet, you really need to work with your drivers again! Unless you want to keep losing your used-to-be-loyal customers! One gone here. Bye.
- GO VIET TECHNOLOGY TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- 282 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 GO VIET TECHNOLOGY TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.