Los Angeles County Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies
Designed for iPad
Go511 offers commuters and riders a smarter way to travel. You’ll get up-to-the-minute traffic updates plus real-time and scheduled bus & train information for five counties in Southern California: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura. With traffic and transit in the palm of your hand, you can choose the route that’s best for you!
· Real-Time Traffic: View live traffic alerts, speeds and details, including SigAlerts and roadwork.
· Freeway Cameras: See live road conditions before you hit the road.
· Real-Time Bus & Rail Arrivals: Get Metro bus & rail real-time arrivals.
· Schedules: Access scheduled departures for over 70 bus & train providers in Southern California.
· Stops & Stations: Find your closest bus stop or rail station, and plan your route using the Trip Planner.
· Favorites: Save your favorite stops & stations for easy access.
· Call 511: Quick access to Call 511 system for traffic, transit, motorist aid, commuter services and FasTrak information
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Crashes and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrating to Excellent depends ...
It needs competition to improve.
Such a normal common request like SR27 Topanga Cyn to 101, and 101 to I 90 or I 10, it can't handle.
The frwy electronic billboard usually even has this info but bulletin board is north of where I get on 101, so I usually don't see it.
Seems to never have info about the hill from 405 to like Sunset Blvd.
Yet - get passed Sunset heading south and it seems to do a good job.
Secondly - if I want report congestion or an accident slow down its not easy to do it.
Maybe they need to coordinate with On Star so those of us with "buttons" can call in and report accidents or congestion that could be instantaneously sent over to 511.
Just a thought.
Doesn't work—abandoned by developer???
The app developers might want to actually look at this—hasn't been updated since 2015. Can't even open the app on my iPhone —it just instantly crashes.
Awesome app if you are always on the go
I enjoy using this app to go for a night out in the town or just want to go out of town for a day. Very useful on the go, traffic updates are reliable (especially when going to Vegas or Palm Springs), and bus schedules are on time. It should add San Diego, Imperial, and Santa Barbara counties since this app has most of Southern California already on it. Overall, love this app!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Los Angeles County Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 LA SAFE