Easily control and monitor your Goal Zero Yeti power station from anywhere with the Yeti App. [Note: App is compatible with WiFi-enabled Yeti Lithium 1400 and 3000 power stations only]
- Anywhere Connect - Monitor your Yeti from anywhere in the world
- Direct Connect - Take your Yeti off grid and continue to use the Yeti App
- Get notified and install new firmware updates
- Keep track of power in/power out
- Turn output ports on/off
- Monitor battery charge level and temperature
- Get real-time notifications on power consumption and time-to-empty/full
- Connect multiple devices to Yeti at once
- Sync multiple Yeti power stations with a single app profile
Fixing app compatibility issues with iOS 12.1.1
Ratings and Reviews
IOS 12.1.3 will not sync with my Yeti 1400.
I really like this ap and used it frequently. IOS has just made a security update 12.1.4 and it will not sync with my Yeti 1400. I would give the ap a five star review if it wouldn’t lose its connectivity after every update! Also I am disappointed that I am not receiving any response to this issue!
Useful but sone hitches
This app has made my yeti 1400 way more useable. I can check the charge remotely, which has become somewhat addictive. My only qualm is that sometimes there is a lag of 15-30 seconds to “connect anywhere” through the web. Sometimes it needs to be physically reset just to connect at all. Otherwise, impressive addition to an innovative product line.
This is a really good app. I have a second home in the mountains with frequent power outages. I keep my WIFI router plugged in to my Yeti. When the power goes out I can tell via the Watts in / Watts out shift. I turn on my AC port to keep my chest freezer running until I can get up there or the power comes back on. Total lifesaver!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.