Create your team, add your players, and you're ready for the puck to drop! Goaliath's intuitive Live Tracker allows you to easily track where every shot (single-tap) and every goal (double-tap) happens on the ice during the game. It even lets you quickly record which player took the shot or scored the goal. When a goal is scored Goaliath will automatically handle the plus/minus stats for you based on which players you have on the ice!
With Goaliath you can keep track of Shots, Goals, Assists, Points, Plus/Minus, Shooting Percentage, Penalty Minutes, Face-offs, Save Percentage, Goals Against Average, and Shut-outs. Be sure to check out the Post-Game Review after every game where you can focus on any and every detail.
Of course coaches, players, and parents also love getting the stats so Goaliath lets you easily share the stats for each game (or the entire season) in a beautifully crafted report. You can even export the data to a CSV file and import into a spreadsheet app.
Please enjoy this version of Goaliath. I am actively working on the app to make it even better for you... and me! As a team statistician myself I'm not just the developer, I'm an avid user.
Goaliath 1.4.2 shuts down these #PeskyBugs:
• Fixed: Inability to edit most recent shot/goal while using Quick Tracking Mode
• Fixed: Some shot/goal indicators weren’t visible when “Clean ice between periods” was disabled
• Fixed: Team stats report goalie SOG calculation error (it was including games not marked as “Final score”)
• Fixed: Live Tracker layout issues after device rotation on iPhone X-class devices
• Fixed: Games list sort order is now maintained after viewing Game Details
Ratings and Reviews
User Friendly and a Must Have Stats App
Great app, and very well laid out and easy to use. Data is easy enough to enter. I would recommend the app for storing stats.
There are some enhancements that could further enhance the app.
1) Would like to see capability to record other teams penalties so %PP and also %PK (not shown on game stats, although PIM for individual players is recordable).
2) would like to see capability to record stats on a different device and capability to merge data so if I am not able to make a game someone else can collect stats on their device and send data for me to compile.
3) would like to see shots by period by player. App will show combined shots by period but not by player.
4) would like to be able to see location of shot by player, each shot/location is recordable, so could compile shot maps by player through season to see where each player is taking shots from.
5) same for goalies, where are they saving shots from, and where are they being scored on from.
Great response from the developer to feedback, sounds like some enhancements above may make next version update.
Again well worth the money for the app.
Exactly what I needed
I was looking for a way to keep track of shots, goals, assists, etc for our beer league hockey team. This app delivers. Input your team, input your roster, then add games as they occur. The live tracker is the big benefit of the app. Basically, you click on the rink map to track a shot, then click on the jersey number of the shooter. Double click for goals (which allows inputting assists, too). The app keeps track of all the rest automatically, and you get a running map of shot locations. I've been keeping track of both our shots and opponent shots which has really helped us identify some defense issues (wings - go figure). Great app.
The best of its kind!
I have used a number of shot/ stat trackers over the last few years. This one blows them all out of the water. It is easy to use and does not ruin your ability to watch and enjoy the game. The ability to break down the stats in so many different ways really is a bonus and allows our coaches to focus in on all aspects of our game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.