** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
This is GoatZ, this is your story.
GoatZ is the latest official addition to the Goat Simulator universe, and is a fine contender for the dumbest thing to come from Coffee Stain Studios yet - GOATS AND ZOMBIES IN THE SAME GAME! Well if you’re not already yelling at your mom to buy the game for you right away, maybe this will impress you a bit more:
* Official new app from the idiots that brought you Goat Simulator
* Mandatory crafting system - Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
* Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
* A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
* Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
* Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
* Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
* Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers - shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GoatZ poses a simple question: How long can you survive the apocalypse … as a zombie goat? This hilariously absurd follow-up to Goat Simulator takes tons of survival-game conventions—like crafting, time-based challenges, and a big, open world—and wraps them together in a package intentionally littered with glitches. As you make your way around town, licking trash cans and head-butting zombies, the ridiculous bugs and hysterical premise will have you laughing out loud. It’s dumb fun in the best way.
Read before updating and remodeling (literally)
I always try to get all of the goats in goatz but it’s always impossible because most of them makes us survive for a few days and you know why it is impossible is because most of the time it crashes before I get in it or before I have any fun it is so frustrating so how about your people in coffee stain studios fix all this first fix the crash problem second remove the survival mode and tutorial and third add more goats such as A heaven goat we can give it wings and how about adding a new secret place and the secret place is.. do you know what I will just tell you a problem first, do you know that door on that mountain where one of the trophies are we can’t even open that door it is more frustrating than that sword in goat MMO so how about putting the secret place there and the secret place is called ......*drumroll* GOAT CLUB !!!!!!!!! Is where you can find lots of goats the number is eight and also there is framed pictures on the walls showing all of the goats from the Video game of all the goat games you madeJust pretend they are dead and not on PE mobile’s anymore and they were born on the same day you made goatz and died when you made goat simulator payday easy and simple also the room will be like a nice little living room also please remodel this game!!!!!!! And please remove the zombies Kansas game just be called Goatc The c stands for city
This is a very good game but it still has bugs, I have yet to get the sky goat because it always glitches before I can complete 10 quests. Can this please be fixed? I would like to get all of the goats.. I have all the goats but that one. I have all the others goat games in the series as well and got all the goats on those.. I have to say that this is the most challenging of the series and the glitch/ bug were it forces the game down and boots me out of it completely doesn’t help . I would just buy it but it doesn’t come as a purchasable goat.. that is my only complaint. I have a feeling it won’t be fixed and I can never get the sky goat. The device I’m playing on is brand new and up to date so it’s not my device. I would have gave it a 5 star if it wasn’t for that bug/glitch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 437.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Space Pack $1.99
- Prank Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.