** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
You've already been through the zombie apocalypze in Goat Z and made friends with NPCs in the computed world of Goat MMO Simulator. What on earth is there left for you to do? The answer is NOTHING! That's why we leave earth behind and travel to space!
Be a space goat and build a space colony by headbutting people and taking their money. Who knows best how to spend it but a goat? Build a Command bridge training simulator, a space museum or even your very own spaceship. Shoot down asteroids and space pirates or travel to a nearby planet.
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
* Be the first goat in space
* Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
* Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
* Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
* There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
* Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
* The biggest map in goat simulator history
* So much content you will have to charge your phone lots of times
* Tons of unlockable goats with special powers - Create black holes, 3D print stuff in the world and fling people with your mind
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, worth it!
I’m a big goat simulator fan, and have goat mmo and the original one too, but this one is great! I like how there’s more of a story to I than the games I own and what I know about the other games. I found the tricks to getting money quickly and got the hang of flying the space ships. I also find the carrier cool too. I have all the goats, know my way around planet love fair by heart (get it? By HEART!) and can use my favorite goat (Dolph spaghetti- I have the payday add-on pack, not the game as I didn’t mention it while naming the goat simulator games I do own) to get over the wall when teleporting to t-axs. I highly recommend this app and it’s worth the cost! 🤩 it’s wonderfully wired and has some classic glitches!
Waste of space
This is a great game! I have very few complaints about it, I do think you should update it and add more goats and quests, I like the Valentine’s Day addition it was nice, I just think you could expand waste of space’s potential, it is a large map with a lot to do with more trophies than all the others; I just recently repurchased all the goat games on my new device and still need about 10 more trophies on waste of space. It keeps me entertained for long periods of time. I highly enjoy this game and recommend it!
This is exactly why bugs/glitches should go extinct 😡
There’s this glitch that would happen almost 24/7 (every time) where sometimes the stuff would freeze in the air for no reason.
I would do this thing where I would throw random stuff in to space, and sometimes this thing would happen for no apparent reason, I hope the same is happening with yours, cuz if it doesn’t you might think I’m lying.
Btw, add a feature where you have to hold onto the bar when your in space, cuz it doing that automatically is really annoying (well ... in my opinion anyway).
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 635.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Zombie Pack $1.99
- Prank Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.