** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
You've already been through the zombie apocalypze in Goat Z and made friends with NPCs in the computed world of Goat MMO Simulator. What on earth is there left for you to do? The answer is NOTHING! That's why we leave earth behind and travel to space!
Be a space goat and build a space colony by headbutting people and taking their money. Who knows best how to spend it but a goat? Build a Command bridge training simulator, a space museum or even your very own spaceship. Shoot down asteroids and space pirates or travel to a nearby planet.
You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
* Be the first goat in space
* Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
* Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
* Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
* There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
* Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
* The biggest map in goat simulator history
* So much content you will have to charge your phone lots of times
* Tons of unlockable goats with special powers - Create black holes, 3D print stuff in the world and fling people with your mind
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, worth it!
I’m a big goat simulator fan, and have goat mmo and the original one too, but this one is great! I like how there’s more of a story to I than the games I own and what I know about the other games. I found the tricks to getting money quickly and got the hang of flying the space ships. I also find the carrier cool too. I have all the goats, know my way around planet love fair by heart (get it? By HEART!) and can use my favorite goat (Dolph spaghetti- I have the payday add-on pack, not the game as I didn’t mention it while naming the goat simulator games I do own) to get over the wall when teleporting to t-axs. I highly recommend this app and it’s worth the cost! 🤩 it’s wonderfully wired and has some classic glitches!
In space, no one can hear you baa
Honestly, some of the goat games Coffee Stain has made have had pretty dumb glitches, but this is the newest goat technology. You can be a millionaire goat with a huge company that makes millions. You can have a spaceship, a space station for your spaceship, visit a planet based on a state we all know, talk to random people about love, and of course, be a millionaire goat. I noticed a bug that actually works in the player’s favor. If you go to the “Mass Affection” map, go to the chapel and marry a crate. An endless supply of money will stream out of the crate, making you a millionaire way faster.
Waste of space
This is a great game! I have very few complaints about it, I do think you should update it and add more goats and quests, I like the Valentine’s Day addition it was nice, I just think you could expand waste of space’s potential, it is a large map with a lot to do with more trophies than all the others; I just recently repurchased all the goat games on my new device and still need about 10 more trophies on waste of space. It keeps me entertained for long periods of time. I highly enjoy this game and recommend it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coffee Stain Publishing AB
- 635.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Coffee Stain Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasy Pack $1.99
- Zombie Pack $1.99
- Prank Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.