Gocap logs your insulin doses automatically, so you don't have to record every dose by hand. It's as simple as push, twist and click — and your insulin dose is recorded on your Gocap. It's the most convenient way to keep a log.
With the Gocap app, you can connect to your smartphone wirelessly to see your dose logbook, glucose readings, and meals. Gocap App can remind you to take your insulin or test your blood sugar and give you feedback on how you're doing — bringing you peace of mind.
Gocap App lets you share your logbook with your doctor, caregiver, family, and friends. When they can see your logbook in real time, you'll be able to make better informed decisions about your treatment together.
Lose the logbook. Get Gocap!
Remember these important safety instructions as you use the Gocap system.
WARNING: Never use the Gocap system to make insulin-dosing decisions. The Gocap App may not always be updated with your most recent dose information, or its display screen reading may not correspond with the number of insulin units your insulin pen injected into your body. If you are unsure of a dosing decision, contact a medical professional for assistance.
• Always check the type of insulin you are dosing.
• Gocap is not a blood glucose monitor. Always follow your doctor's instructions for making any dosing decisions.
• If you are unsure of a dosing decision, contact a medical professional for assistance. Misdosing can lead to hypoglycemia.
• The Gocap system does not provide real-time communication with any persons you may invite to share your information.
• The Gocap system is not intended for use as a dose monitor for critical care.
- Increased reliability of Bluetooth synchronization
- Add device now selects the closest Gocap
- Several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Common Sensing, Inc.
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Common Sensing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.