GoChords For iPad turns your iPad into a portable song book. The app syncs the songs from your GoChords.com website account to your iPad. It also syncs any shared songs from your GoChords groups. Create your own custom song lists. Now you can take your songs anywhere — even places where you have no Internet connection.
In future releases we are planning to add the classic GoChords song-creation and song-editing features.
- Syncs your songs from your GoChords website account.
- Syncs all songs that have been shared with you on the GoChords website.
- Search songs
- Sort lists by song name, genre, user, and modified date
- Change instruments
- Change keys
- Create custom collections of songs, and order them however you like
- You must first set up an account on the GoChords website (www.gochords.com).
- Added genre filters to left sidebar
- General UI tweaks and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but crashes/freezes frequently
I like the layout of this app and it was easy enough for my to use. I really want to like it... But if it is open for too long, it will freeze on the title screen and I have to completely restart my iPad in order to get it to work again (force closing doesn't solve the problem). For my purposes, this will not cut it because I need to be able t pick up my music at a moments notice for my job. If this gets fixed I will love this app and change my review.
Not a good app for the iPad's iOS 7
This app for the iPad says it needs to have a working network connection, but I already have one that is working right now. Please get this app to work, and I will hopefully rate it 4 or 5 stars. Deleted the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.