The ability to dictate on your iPhone /iTouch/iPad eliminates the need for additional devices, and facilitates the flexible workflow required by our providers. This application is exclusively for users of InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions.
• Designed specifically for medical providers
• Interface ability - download patient daily schedules
• Easy to use touch screen to guide you through your dictation
• Miscellaneous Dictation mode for nonscheduled encounters
• Automatic upload on completion to our secure dictation server allows for quicker TAT
• Ability to choose previous schedules
• Ability to review the patient demographics while dictating.
• Mark Stat
• Mark No-Show
• Secondary provider support for interfaced schedules
InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions, a leading provider of clinical documentation services has released a medical dictation app for iPhone® mobile devices, expanding the company's mobility solutions. The ICDS “GoDictate” app allows providers to quickly and accurately record clinical notes during patient encounters for easy integration with electronic medical record systems (EMRs), increasing physician productivity and documentation quality.
InHealth’s mobile application addresses the growing preference of providers to use their Smartphone or device in the workplace. InHealth’s GoDictate app lets our providers’ document their patient encounters when and where they want. The ability to utilize a Smartphone and not have to carry an additional device provides a better workflow for providers, and the flexibility that many of our providers require. This application meets all security requirements to ensure to all patient information remains private.
“InHealth developed the GoDictate app with their customers in mind, delivering accurate, high-quality medical transcription while allowing the provider the convenience and flexibility to document an encounter anytime and anywhere. This solution allows providers to streamline their patient encounter processes by utilizing a device they already carry with them. Our GoDictate mobile solution provides an increased “buy in” of the physicians’ EMR by combining dictation with other options within their EMR and thereby improves their overall patient encounter productivity.” said Dana Heller, Executive Director of ICDS.
Application performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I seldom see an app update that improves workflow the way your last update has. It truly makes my job easier. The navigation between schedule days being simplified is a major improvement. Addition of the TouchID login is pretty sweet as well.
Keep up the good work!
Works exactly as described. Simple to install and use.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Professional Filing Systems, Inc.
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Copyright by MedOfficePro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.