An epic fighting game set in an age of myth and legend that shows you exactly what your mobile device is capable of!
The souls of the most powerful gods have been summoned to brutal battle. Fight to restore peace in the most graphically amazing game for mobile. A pantheon of champions is yours to train to new heights as you enter an epic story full of daily challenges, mystic prizes and PvP combat.
STUNNING NEXT-GEN 3D GRAPHICS & ART
Gods of Rome pushes the limits of the mobile platform by offering the best 3D graphics possible on a mobile device.
INTUITIVE TAP & SWIPE CONTROLS
Enjoy an experience tailored to the mobile platform – the entire screen is at your disposal, with fluid Tap & Swipe controls that deliver merciless chain attacks!
SUMMON THE WORLD’S GREATEST WARRIORS
- Join the high ranks of THE ASCENDERS – the supreme summoners of ancient legend!
- As an Ascender, you can summon, upgrade and manage gods, monsters, heroes and other mythical warriors in the fight against a dark force that threatens to enslave them all!
- Zeus, Hades, Vulcan, Atlas, Spartacus, Medusa and many more form the most powerful gathering of fighters the world has ever seen!
- Undertake your journey through the most incredible locations of the ancient world – Mount Olympus, the ruins of Pompeii, the Coliseum, and many more!
- Discover the unique Bonds shared by your fighters to unlock powerful bonuses.
FIGHT TO BECOME LEGEND
- Explore exciting world maps where formidable new opponents wait to challenge your fighting skills…
- Begin your quest to defeat the dark demon Tenebrous, an ancient evil who has unearthed the artifact known as the Chaos Vessel. As he threatens to enslave the world’s greatest warriors with its power, only the mighty summoners known as "The Ascenders" can rise up against his new regime!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Engage in PvP Events to conquer your challengers, win rewards, upgrade your pantheon with new abilities and special moves, and become the top-ranking Ascender!
UNLOCK MYSTIC PRIZES
Win Spheres to discover the treasures within: rare fighters, valuable resources and other amazing rewards!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.godsofromegame.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have you ever wanted to slap around Hades as an angry minotaur? We hadn't either, but now that we’ve done it, we’re completely hooked. In Gods of Rome, you battle it out in fast-paced fights between familiar heroes. Each stage and character overflows with imagination and polish (like Atlas, who carries a huge globe that doubles as a devastating weapon). Collecting familiar names like Zeus and Achilles makes for an unexpectedly good time.
Needs Real Time PvP
First of all the game is very fun and it isn’t too hard to earn better characters or items or currency. Its a very good game (especially for mobile) but it could be amazing.
One of my main issues is that there aren’t many differences in how different characters play apart from their ultras and random chances to activate their skills (for example getting extra “rage” randomly to use more ultras). All of the basic attacks, blocking, and dodging are the same for each character and if these were different I think it’d make the characters feel more diverse. I guess the rock-paper-scissors type system was an attempt at making the characters unique but it doesn’t affect the gameplay apart from making you choose another fighter who has the same basic functions.
Would’ve given 5 stars if the PvP were real time. I feel like this game is really missing out by not having real time PvP (you only play against other players’ fighters, not the other player).
Amazing game, but it could use some improvement
I've been playing this game for a couple months now and it's great, buut it has a lot of bugs.
First off, the game itself is really fun to play and earning in game currency (gems and coins) is not hard at all, so you really don't have to pay anything to have a good time. The only problem I have with the game are the bugs and glitches.
Mostly, it's nothing too serious, though I have had once experience where the game would not load at all causing me to have to delete and reinstall it, but along with that, having a bunch of little issues gets annoying.
For example, when I first open the app, a small section of the screen usually becomes unresponsive and for me it's always near the top right of the screen which prevents me from accessing my unclaimed items and the sphere shards from the temple.
Another example would be getting constant errors while opening the alliance page that tells me I am not part of an alliance (when I am).
These problems have an easy temporary fix, just closing and opening the app again, but having to do this constantly gets pretty annoying. But anyhow, just having these little issues fix would make this already great game much more enjoyable.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Gods of Rome are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
- Pouch of Gems I $0.99
- Pouch of Gems II $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.