Gods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic “point and click thriller” centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people you’re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios.
Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.
• An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.
• Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.
• Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?
• Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.
• Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.
*Each chapter of Gods Will Be Watching is available via in-app purchases for $.99 USD.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated presentation and store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How do you keep your hostages from starting a mutiny? This game is complex and deeply challenging but offers an opportunity to have some real dark fun. You know you want to try it and it will not let you down. It will test your patience and cleverness, however. Try not to overreact with the bad guys break your arms, or maybe you’re the bad guy, I can’t keep it straight.
Thank you devs for finally fixing this game. I have been wanting to play it for a long time. It's a fun game with a good story, really enjoying it and will purchase all chapters.
The plot to this game and the choices made are amazing. Its an obvious 5 star, hell id give 6 stars if i could. Its worth spending the extra $4 on the chapters as well.
- Devolver Digital, Inc.
- 249.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2014 Deconstructeam. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Gods Will Be Watching - Chapter 2 $1.99
- Gods Will Be Watching - Chapter 3 $1.99
- Gods Will Be Watching - Chapter 4 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.