Prepare for the Geothe certificate. Learn the Goethe vocabulary the easy way with just 10 minutes effort every day.
There are three different apps. Each app contains the words of the entire certificate. The Goethe A1 app of Fortbildung Zurich contains all the 550 words that are required to pass certificate A1. With the Goethe A2 app you will get all the vocabulary to pass the A2 certificate test, and the Goethe B1 app contains the 3,000 words required for the B1 certificate.
The Goethe vocabulary learning apps:
- Goethe A1 (550 words) is free
- Goethe A2 (1000 words) contains A1 and A2 vocabulary for USD 1.99 (promotional offer till July 2016)
- Goethe B1 (3000 words) coming soon.
Very quickly you will be able to:
• Understand Goethe vocabulary by example sentences
• Hear the correct pronunciation
• Recall German words via word association
• Build a vocabulary to pass the certificate test successfully
Learning these words will not only help you to pass the certificate test, it will also have a huge impact on your German language speaking skills.
To perfect your pronunciation, you may listen to every word covered. The combination of hearing and speaking the words strengthens the learning process.
• Two approaches are included in this learning process: Firstly you will learn the meaning of the German word; then how to effectively translate the word's meaning from English into German.
• The words covered are divided into five categories with daily units. A progress bar indicates the progress of each learning unit
• Search for all the words.
• State preservation: The app opens at the point where you last time closed it. No need to memorize the current learning unit.
• High quality audio recordings by native German speakers
• No Internet connection required
• An overview is provided of the learning progress as well as the learning progress over the past 3 months. See how many words you know per learning unit and learning part.
• Choose between a Flash card view or a list view for a quick and easy review
• App supports also Russian and Mandarin
Added search functionality
Ratings and Reviews
Good to start
Needs spoken examples
I'm using this app as a resource to study for the Goethe Institut A1 exam. I love that this can be used on the go and that it maintains my statistics, something my paper FlashCards can't do. --To the developer... Thank You!, for all of the work you put into creating this app. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. 😊
Need words by topic
App works well, but the entire A1 vocabulary is in alphabetical order. Learning would be much better if words were grouped by topic areas.
Developer Response ,
We appriciate your feedback and will try to include your point in future releases.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.