Omio: Plan, book, love the journey
Our pioneering and practical booking platform helps travellers worldwide explore Europe, the United States and Canada. With Omio, customers can compare trains, buses, flights and ferries in one simple search. Choosing Omio means saving time and money while loving the journey you’re on.
-Our trip planner always helps you find the best ticket for your trip. Compare and book travel tickets in 35 countries (and counting!).
Join the mobile travel revolution today—more than 27 million monthly users have magical experiences with the Omio travel app, with 22 million app downloads to date.
Explore different ways to travel
- Endless possibilities: Countless ways to find meaningful new journeys.
- Skip the line: Waiting to buy paper tickets are a thing of the past.
- Book on the go: On-the-go booking so you can spend more time loving your trip!
- Safety first: We're dedicated to ensuring your journey is as safe and comfortable as possible—from mobile tickets to travel safety updates.
Book all your tickets in one place
- All your travel options: The best train, bus, flight and ferry options that suit you.
- Transport companies you believe in: More than 1000 trusted transport companies you can count on to get you where you're going.
- Explore the continent and beyond: Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling cities in the United States to quaint towns in the European countryside and, even, Canada’s great outdoors.
- Exclusive offers: Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
- Discount cards accepted: Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount cards.
Support you can count on
- Local response. International support: A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
- Need a little more help? We have English customer service 24/7.
- Security. Privacy. Trust: Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
- Live trip updates and platform info: Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever-expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe, the US, and Canada!
• Trains: National Rail, LNER, Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Italo NTV, NS International, Renfe, SBB, SNCB, SNCF, Scotrail, Thalys, Trenitalia, Via Rail
• Buses: ALSA, BlaBlaBus, Eurolines, Flixbus, Go Buses, National Express, Ourbus, Redcoach, Rede Expressos, RegioJet
• Flights: Air Canada, Alaska, American, Delta, easyJet, Eurowings, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue Airways, Porter Airlines, Ryanair, Spirit, United, Vueling, WestJet, Wizz Air
How can we help?
Need to change, cancel or alter your plans?
Our customer service team is only a call or email away.
Couples who travel together, stay together. So let's make this official. You + Omio=travel couple goals.
Ratings and Reviews
This app saved our vacation!
We had booked a Mediterranean cruise that left out of Rome, however our connecting flight was 8 hours delayed because of mechanical problems. Which meant that we would just miss the boat. We asked the ticketing agent to rebook us on a flight part way thru the cruise so we could have some semblance of a vacation. The gate agent told us that no flights were available. With this app, I was able to book a flight to city that the boat made its first port while flying on my delayed flight. The tickets were actually really cheap for booking them literally 12 hours before the flight took off. This app saved our family vacation!! We didn’t miss any our our cruise! Thanks so much!!!
Easy to book
My first compliment is that this site is very easy to use and provides up to date comparisons between different modes of travel.
A real life example happened to me while I was traveling in Germany. I missed boarding a train because the ticket booth had not yet opened and ticket machine was complicated to use and wouldn’t accept my credit card. So I unpacked my laptop to access this site to buy my ticket for the next train. The ticket was instantly sent to my iPhone. This incident taught me to check this site the night before travel.
Be Aware! Trying with Omio in emergencies is a nightmare.
It’s not trusting, I bought 2 tickets Valencia to Madrid more than a month before Covid19 emergency happened. When I tried to cancel before my trip because of Covid19 restrictions, I couldn’t do it because the app was saturated, when I tried to do it through costumer service emails, I got no answer, I tried from their Facebook page and just got a general message from a machine, when I tried to call it didn’t work either. So the week of restrictions came up and I couldn’t cancel nor contact any assistance from Omio. I spent $223 and one month and a half after they just refunded $88. So I’m deleting the app and unlike Facebook page, and I’m gonna leave all the worst reviews anywhere I see Omio, so they won’t do the same to other costumers.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GoEuro Corp.
- 179.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.