Remember when you learned how to cross stitch in art class or do you love cross stitch and crafting in general? Now you can do it right on your phone! Over 150 beautiful designs to stitch, a freeystyle mode and more! If you have never tried cross stitched before, we have to warn you that it gets very addicting even if it looks "easy"!
- 17 themes to choose from; 170 patterns total
- Themes like Pets, Flowers, Tea Time, Zoo Animals, At The beach, Food, and more!
- Stitch like you do in real life! Patterns will require you to do regular x stitches, fractional stitches and outline stitches.
- Enjoy doing your own patterns in Freestyle mode! Over 250 thread colors to choose from.
- Share your creations with your friends and family through social media. It's still considered a handmade gift if it's done on your phone!
- This game was handmade and handcoded with love from fellow craft lovers and an admitted cross stitch addict!
*Some items will require in-app purchase**
Ratings and Reviews
Glitch at the Tiger
Loved this game, was so excited to unlock each new pattern but now I find a problem once I'm already addicted. At the Jungle Safari package the tiger says I'm at 99% even though I didn't make any mistakes or miss any stitches. I even did the pattern twice just to be sure it wasn't me. And since the company abandoned this app a long time ago the problem will never be fixed. There were tons of patterns before this issue so it's a good app but you will get disappointed later on.
I actually really like this game. It is addicting, and the similarity to actual cross stitch is better than other apps I've tried.
That being said, I have had to delete the app and start over twice now because I could not unlock any more patterns. Certain patterns will get "blocked," meaning that they won't open anymore without crashing the app. Moxy has obviously abandoned this app if there is so much feedback pointing out this issue but an update to fix it has not been published. Also, as others have said in their reviews, the amount of ads is ridiculous. I eventually realized that I could avoid them by turning off my wifi so that the ads couldn't load.
If an update is not going to be made, then Moxy should not be taking money from this app. I really hope they do, though, because I really enjoy this app when it works.
Love hate relationship!
Ok. I love this game it is very relaxing to me. BUT. I hate the constant redirects to all of the Video advertisements, about every 4-5 minutes. And to top it off it won't reconnect with the game after the video. Needs updated for the new iOS version. I would like to be able to buy an ad free version. I haven't bought any of the pattern packs because I'm worried that there will still be ads. I did pay to increase my stitch count to 400 but still run out if a pattern only has a few colors in it. PLEASE MAKE IT BETTER!!!!
- Moxy Games, LLC
- 120.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Moxy Games
- In-App Purchases
- Replenish Stitches Inventory $0.99
- Unlock Theme 1: Pets $0.99
- Increase stitch count from 200 to 400 $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.