Kindergarten come with a learning video library for kids that include 23 Learning topics and thousands learning videos. Kindergarten provide a convenient way to view, discover, organize and aggregate kids learning videos on YouTube. There're enormous numbers of learning videos videos, playlists and channels are available on Youtube, you can add it in app quickly, your kids can watch it anytime later.
Kindergarten also provide parents control to make sure your kids can only access the proper learning videos on YouTube if you don't want your kids to be exposed everything from YouTube.
* Watch kids learning videos on iPad/iPhone.
* Intuitive UI that designed for Kids.
* Include 23 learning topics.
* Include most subscribed learning channels.
* Enhanced player that support five playback modes and HD quality.
* Parental control for video access.
* Find/Search/Collect kids learning videos quickly.
* Share kids learning videos with other parents.
Please try following procedure if you have no sound issue.
1. Flip switch volume button on the side of iPad
2. Go Settings -> General -> Use Slide Switch to: -> Mute, then turn on the switch button
3. Double tap home button -> Swipe to the right on task bar -> Tap the speak icon off/on
4. Restart app.
See more detail here : https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4984822?start=0&tstart=0
All video images and videos are from YouTube and is available in public domain or published under authorization of their respective owners. This app does not upload/store any videos/clip. This app just provide a convenient way to organization, discover and view videos from YouTube.
iOS 9 support.
Updating to use YouTube data API 3.0.
Ratings and Reviews
- Blue Valley Tech Inc.
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Blue Valley Tech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads and capacity limitation $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.