Access the Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) 2017 Reports at the point of care and use interactive tools such as ABCD assessment tool, mMRC Dyspnea Scale, CAT assessment, treatment algorithm and many more. The app allows users to bookmark important pages and takes notes on key information.
GOLD continuously develops and updates reports. More updates will be added to the app successively.
The app is intended for practicing physicians, resident physicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with COPD. Highlights include:
- Definition and Overview
- Diagnosis and Assessment
- Prevention and Maintenance Therapy
- Management of Stable COPD
- Management of Exacerbations
- COPD and Comorbidities
GOLD Reports help you practice evidence-based medicine.
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease INC
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- 2017 © Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.