Access the Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) 2019 Report at the point of care and use interactive tools such as the Refined ABCD Assessment tool, the mMRC Dyspnea Scale, the CAT Assessment, the COPD treatment algorithm and many more tools. The app allows users to bookmark important pages and add notes.
GOLD continuously develops and updates reports. More updates will be added to the app successively.
The app is intended for physicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with COPD.
- Risk Factors
- Pharmacological Management
- Non-pharmacological Management
- Patient Guide
GOLD Reports help you practice evidence-based medicine.
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease INC
- 69.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- 2019 © Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease, All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.