Gold Price Live is a free iOS app released by one of the world's most popular gold websites https://goldprice.org established in 2002.
The latest version features a brand new design and more user-friendly navigation, support for up to 10 languages, and the latest financial news impacting gold prices in English.
- Latest financial news impacting gold prices
- Live Silver and Gold Price charts in all national currencies, prices update every 1 minute, charts automatically refresh.
- Live Silver and Gold Price tickers in all national currencies, in large font, prices update every 10 seconds automatically.
- Silver and gold price history charts including 1 day, 3 days, 30 days, 60 days, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years and up to 46 years.
- Gold Price Charts in these currencies and more: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, AED, ARS, BRL, CHF, CNY, COP, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY, VUV, ZAR
- Silver Price Charts in these currencies and more: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, BRL, CHF, CNY, HKD, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, NZD, RUB, TRY, ZAR
- Gold Silver Ratio and Silver Gold Ratio Charts.
- Find out the maximum Gold and Silver Prices for every national currency.
- View the Gold Price performance today, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years and 20 years for any national currency.
- View the Silver Price performance today, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years and 20 years for any national currency.
- Save your favorite charts collection then view them all in one convenient place on the home screen of the app.
The latest version has better overall design and navigation, support for up to 10 languages, and the latest financial news impacting gold prices in English.
Ratings and Reviews
ALMOST 5 stars...
I always liked iGold but it got too pricy to buy for all my devices plus it's hard to recommend when there are others out there that are free. This app is ALMOST PERFECT. I'd say it was perfect if it would work offline. What I mean is that it would display the previous information until it went online again and could get current information. If you're not in wifi coverage or have a data plan then you open it and is blank. iGold keeps your prvious information viewable even offline.
I live in an area with spotty data coverage so if I want to check how much an ounce of gold was the last time I saw it I want to be able to do that and not have to wait until I get back to better coverage or wifi.
The best app for gold price
Update: the problem is fixed. I can see the price in my currency now.
This app has been my go to app to check the price of gold for very long time. But with the latest update, the currency for the country where I live was removed. And only 3 currency options. Which I really don’t like, I was able to see the price from the app in my currency,
Can you please fix this issue?
Developer Response ,
Hi Rasha - Sorry about the inconvenience. The default behavior of the app is to show 3 currencies after a major update so that the load time is reduced. You will be able to see the additional currency after you close and re-open the app.
Have to uninstall and reinstall often
I often have to uninstall the app and reinstall it so that it will work. If this did not happen it would be a 5 star app. Great when it does work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.