Try before buy! Start your adventure for free and unlock the whole game without leaving the app!
Welcome to the exiting world of Wild West in the latest hidden object shootout Golden Trails: The New Western Rush!
Crafty bandits have robbed the bank in the provincial Sunnyvale. And none but you, the brave Sheriff Jack, can solve this knotty case. Search in every nook and cranny in the provincial borough, scour gold mines, Grand Canyon, wigwams, dusty ranches and more to unravel who could realize this insidious heist.
Featuring exciting game play, innovative mini games, intriguing detective and romantic storylines and lovely western characters, Golden Trails: The New Western Rush is your chance to have the greatest adventure!
After purchasing you will get unlimited access to the following awesome game features:
- More than 32 Wild West locations to sleuth
- 5 unique maps opening amenities of Wild West nature
- Dozens of iconic western characters
- Unlimited mode and Secret Mission
- Exciting Wild West story
MORE AWEM GAMES
● Cradle of Persia – Match your way through 100 levels to reveal the secrets of ancient Persepolis!
● Cradle of Rome – Highly addictive 100 levels of matching madness!
● Cradle of Rome 2 – Journey through 5 epochs of matching fun and exhilarating process of building the city!
● Cradle of Egypt – Build your own Egypt in the lastest game of the award-winning Cradle series!
● Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy – Find over 2 000 hidden objects all around the world to reveal the secrets of the pirate's treasure!
● Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed - Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in this hidden object game with the Templar setting!
● Letters from Nowhere – Follow the letters from a spirit in more than 30 stunning locations and collect powerful artfacts to unlock the mystery!
● Letters from Nowhere 2 – Challenge your searching skills and find missing Patrick in this cryptic hidden object game!
● Romance Of Rome – Love and treachery, adventure and jeopardy await you in this amazing HO game!
● Star Defender 3 – A wide array of alien spacecrafts in more than 100 breathtaking levels!
● Star Defender 4 – Eight huge missions to save the humanity and become the hero!
● Check iPad App Store for more AWEM games!
Have more fun: http://www.awem.com/
Find us on: https://www.facebook.com/awemgames
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/awem
Watch us on: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
Enjoy our art on: http://pinterest.com/awemgames/
- OS X Yosemite (10.10) support
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoyed playing the free version, so I upgraded to the paid version. Instead of the 6.99 I was charged 15.27. It only let me play once, then defaulted back to the free version. It isn't worth the 6.99 - much less 15.27 for one time play. Do not upgrade!
Golden trail the western rush
Again i down loaded this as i had bought this program from AWEN for an older operating system. When i upgraded to Lion it did not work right. This was suppose to fix the problem. Well the graphics are better in this verson for mt lion, but like the other AWEN game (letters from nowhere) this is no sound.
That is a bummer. if you like games with no sound its not bad. I have emailed AWEN but no response as of yet. BBW
Fix the bugs!!!
I couldn’t even play the demo of this game. The Full screen mode cuts off the top and right sides, as well as not centering it in the middle of the screen (it sticks it in the upper left corner and leaves a black border on the other sides), and the non-Full screen mode cuts off the bottom. I tried to play it in the full screen mode, but when I got to the first hidden objects game it wouldn’t let me click on the object right in front of me. I didn’t want to tell it to skip the tutorial, so I just gave up. I tried hitting the esc. key and ‘M’ for menu to try to take it out of the Full screen mode in case there was some extra info. cut off on the side, but there didn’t seem to be any way to do that either.
But, I can be stubborn, so I managed to figure out where the Menu button was “hidden” within the black area… ; ) And, so I kept playing until I finished the demo after all, going back and forth between Full screen mode and not. It does seem like it would be fun, but they really need to fix the bugs that keep it from showing the whole game screen. I missed out on a lot of conversations because of that, as well as just having a hard time playing at all because it was impossible to see everything at once. Also, I didn’t realize there were extra “stolen items” in the scenes until right before the demo finished, and was not able to go back to my previous scenes to look for them because it said I had finished the demo. If it did give instructions about finding such things, I missed out on them because of the chopped up screen.
- VADZIM KAMKOU
- 230.1 MB
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002 - 2015 Awem Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.