A pinball adventure that will make you flip!
Full Tilt Pinball Fun!
Brooke has really outdone herself this time. With a little inspiration from Xtreme, and plenty of help from the rest of her friends, she’s built a crazy pinball maze that you’ll just have to play to believe. Use the flippers to whack the ball up ramps, through tunnels and into the bumpers. Discover new areas by breaking down barricades or uncovering secret entrances. Find power-ups to help you as you encounter new levels and challenges.
Ready? Pull back the plunger, let go and have a blast!
*Create your own custom levels
*Master 50 challenging levels
*Complete tasks to find hidden passages
*Discover different power-ups
*Replay levels to get a three-star rating
*Earn bonus coins every day
10 new levels
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but could be better
When I get a ball stuck, the only way to get it unstuck is to restart the level. It would be great if a way to nudge or at least move the ball back to the plunger if the ball completely stops moving could be added.
I know there’s a button on user created levels that moves the ball back to the plunger, but it’s not always there when I need it, & it’s never on the main levels.
Pretty Good But With Ideas
Note: If You Do All 3 Of These Ideas I’ll 5 Star This Game
1. Add In Multiplayer: Make More Levels That Requires Teamwork And Make Them Have Extra Parts (Like A Button That Requires Multiple Players)And if All Players Are KO’ed You Lose A Life, Kinda Like The Multi-ball Powerup. Can Also Freeze In Place.
2. Add Boss Battles: Every 10 Levels In SinglePlayer And Multiplayer Will Be A Boss Level. You Know That Obsticles Can Take Up To 3 Hits? Yeah, Boss Battles Will Take 10, 15, 20, Or 25 Hits. The 10 HP Is The First Boss, And The 25 HP Is The Final Boss. Some Bosses You Have To Use The Railing To Hit The Boss In The Head. There Will Also Be A Health Bar And Reinforcements In Middle Of Battle. If You Get Hit With An Attack You Instantly Get KO’ed, And The Boss Warps Across The Board. Boss Levels Will Have Epic Music To It. You Also Have 10 Lives.
3. Multi Board Levels In Build Mode: When You %100 The Different Game Modes You Get Access To Make Multi Area Levels In Build Mode. Depending On The Mode You %100 Is The Mode You Can Do Multi Area In Build Mode On. You Can Place Up To 3 Areas And Can Pick How The Ball Shows Up Or Do It With A Hole.
You Can Also Place Bosses You Beaten, And Pick Their Reinforcements.
Cute game, but freezes up…A LOT
I like the old-school feel of it, the goals on each board (targets, lights, etc.), the Rube Goldbergs and fun things like launching the rockets. However, the game board will freeze frequently in upper levels, often every 2-3 seconds, making it difficult to complete levels—and totally takes away the fun. I’ve got iOS 13.6.1 with the 2020 SE so there’s no reason for that to happen... except that the last revision of the game was a year ago and hasn’t kept up with iOS updates. I gave up on Level 28—between the freeze-ups and the final target taking too much perfection to nail (target moves, ball rolls or gets bumped off upper deck too easily), the joy went out of the game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Campbell Soup Company
- 323.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Pepperidge Farm
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.