The Original and Bestselling Classic Goldilocks Story on iOS
Professional narration and over 160 points of interaction, Wiggly Words™ jumping onto the screen with pronunciations, all help your kids recognize words and increase their reading skills.
"What's Hot" - Featured by Apple. Oct. 2010.
"New and Noteworthy" - Featured by Apple.
"My five year old girl loved it." - a happy dad.
"The book opens with Goldilocks literally walking into the scene. Lovely ..." - AppsMom.
The Children's Classic Story of a cute little girl exploring the home of the three bears:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks. She went for a walk in the forest. Pretty soon, she came upon a house. She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in ...
WHAT YOU GET
- Beautiful picture artwork done by professional children's book illustrator.
- Crisp clear audio narration done by professional voice-over artist.
- One purchase gives you access to both iPad and iPhone optimized app.
- Playful Learning: touch over 160 points of interaction to have Wiggly Words™ come alive.
- Text highlighting while story is being read.
- Start reading from where you left off.
- Custom animation to enhance story-telling.
- Turn pages by using the swipe touch gesture or pressing the navigation buttons.
- In 'Let Me Read' mode, you touch the text paragraphs to read as many times as you want.
- In 'Read To Me' mode, each page is automatically read and paused.
- In 'Auto Play' mode, the story is read from start to finish without pausing.
- Jigsaw Puzzles: included 3 mini-puzzle games even the toddlers know how to play.
Credit: Illustrations by Lana Le.
Long awaited update to the original Goldilocks classic story for the latest iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE UPDATE THIS APP
The kids I work with love this story and the app does not work with IOS 11. I would love to be able to use this again this them. Great animation and fun story
Would love this........
I would have given this 5 stars except for one thing. It is too easy to hit the middle arrow that takes you back to the main menu. As a result my daughter always hits it and can't get back to the story. Very frustrating! If there is any way to "fix" that it would be perfect!
My kid is obsessed with this sweet app!
He's 3 and usually loses interest in apps very quickly, but something about the lovely illustrations, soothing narration and familiar story is capturing his attention. He keeps asking for the app, and stays engrossed. Well done! Highly recommended!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yadong Liu
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © KwiqApps Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.