You've never played golf like this before! Team up, challenge your friends or compete in real-time against players from across the globe to get to the top of the clubhouse.
Play on some of the most wildly creative courses ever imagined. Customize your golfer and pack your bag with all sorts of power-ups like sticky balls, grenades, lasers and more.
Golf Blitz is an entirely new way to play the outrageously fun multiplayer Race Mode from the award-winning Super Stickman Golf series. No cheaters. No slowpokes. ALL BLITZ!
• Compete: Battle in real-time 4-person multiplayer golf races! Earn trophies to get to the top of the global leaderboard.
• Show-off: Over 25,000 combinations of fun golfer avatars and memorable hats!
• Play Together: Invite your friends to compare states and play in customized friendly matches
• Team-Up: Chat with your buds, play friendly matches, get your own team leaderboard and trade cards!
• Power-Up: Golf Blitz includes 16 unique balls all with their own upgradeable level system and special gameplay effects
• Upgrade: Earn XP to level up your golfer's skill set to best suit your play style
• Spectate: Like to watch? Stream live matches from all over the world to learn from the pros.
• Face the Challenge: Golf Blitz features outrageously fun special challenge modes where the rules are changed and exclusive prizes are on the line for the best golfers!
• Stay Fresh: Golf Blitz is always changing with new courses, challenges, and features based on player feedback!
Golf Blitz requires a network connection to play
- Adds support for an all-new Flappy Golf Special Challenge Mode (coming soon)
- Saw Balls now bounce off saw hazards
- More spectators can now connect to a single match
- Fixed some Star Pass bugs
- A bit of other tidying and optimizing
- Cleared out some hairballs
Ratings and Reviews
Quirky, fast-paced, and exhilarating, Golf Blitz’s bite-size multiplayer battles play out on wild courses. Forget the etiquette of traditional golf: Activate power-ups and swing as quickly as possible to land ahead of the competition and even knock opponents off greens. The goal is to sink your ball first, so aim, swing, and shoot without delay in this brilliant supercharged interpretation of one of the world’s most contemplative sports.
Amazing game! Just one problem.
This game is amazing, I have no other words to put it. I play this game almost every free time I get and it’s honestly the only game I haven’t deleted within a month. People say it’s a pay to win, and granted, I’m not going to oppose that, but it’s nothing to be mad about. The only thing you can pay for is either skins or upgrades for your power ups, which only just makes the game go faster. Every season your cups reset so it’s not like you have an overpowered guy in the beginning every time someone buys an upgrade. Just play the game and go through the ranks, haha.
Only problem I have with the game is that almost every time I launch the game for the first time when I turn on my tablet, it crashes. Then when I get in and I open my free pack, it will load forever, so I have to exit and go back in (it still gives me the stuff, just gets a bit annoying). And every time I complete a game, the game crashes. So, even though it doesn’t affect the gameplay, it still is a bit annoying and time consuming. Once that glitch gets fixed, then this game will be the best on the App Store, by far. :)
One of my all time favorites.
I’ve had Golf Blitz for a while now so I figured I wrote a review. I see a lot of people complaining about things that don’t make any sense, like ball contact or trophies. Trust me when I say this game is amazing, and those things just add to the competitive nature. And the trophy thing is, to me, completely fair and it balances itself out. Anyway, I have been playing this game for a very long time now, months, and I never play games for that long. Definitely give this a game a try, you will not regret it. The replayability (if that’s even a word) makes it constantly fun, with new content being added all the time. 10/10 in my book!
ONE thing that I really wish they would add is a new mode, but a more permanent one. I enjoy the weekly challenges, but I really think this game could use a new mode like 2v2 or some team/clan based objective mode. That would really change things up and make it more interesting. Core mode is still fun, I just think long time players could use something new is all. Thanks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 115.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 Noodlecake Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $1.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Special Offer $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.