The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Mobile Game of the Year - BAFTA
Game of the Year 2018 - Mobile Game Awards
Game of the Year - TIGA Awards
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
- Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
- Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
- Chat with opponents and send emojis during the match!
- Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
A network connection is required to play this game
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Ad Choices: polices.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoices
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Welcome to the latest version of Golf Clash. Here's what's new:
- Explore the layered construction of golf balls and view their unique properties.
- Sub-property of the power stat is revealed: "Overpower Needle Stability"
- Performance improvements and plenty of bug fixes.
Be sure to check out the in-game Social Hub to read the full update notes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Golf Clash Review
Let me start off by saying this is the best Golfing game in the world. This game is super fun, you can unlock different clubs, balls, and tours, and the tours get harder and harder (as they should) as you progress your way through the game. I only give this game 4 out of 5 stars, because there indeed are some flaws in the game. I don’t like that sometimes you can pull back the ball really far to go farther if there’s strong wind, or it’s a long hole, and when you pull it back really far, when you release you go far, but you think before you go, “If I pull it back farther, I won’t land in the rough”, (if the rough is in the way of your shot, and you think if you pull it back farther, you can overshoot the rough) or something of that sort, but when you take your shot, you end up in the rough and the pulling back really does nothing to help you. That case happens a lot. Also, this isn’t the games fault, it’s mine, I get triggered when I almost do what I want to do, but I miss, and it makes me mad. If you don’t really understand my review, sorry. I hope that was helpful, and this goes out to the developers. You guys made a groundbreaking app/game, that is so incredibly original, addictive, and great fun. Nothing like this has been done before. Finally, if I made any grammatical/spelling mistakes or anything is wrong with my review, I’m sorry.
-Samuel Leonard Weis
Could be great
I’ve had this game for a long time and I’ve enjoyed it, however there are some key issues I have with it that could cause me and my friends to delete this game if they aren’t resolved.
1. Overall performance/flow: I really loved when they added tournaments and they’re definitely my favorite part of the game. In this week’s tournament I was doing pretty well, then my app froze while loading a hole and caused me to disconnect and take a bogey, costing me at least two shots. Then on my last hole after trying to bounce back, my app lagged and caused me to slice it into the deep rough blocked out by a tree, which cost me at least another shot.
2. There’s no practice feature. I can get into a situation where I have crazy wind or a new club or anything else I’m unfamiliar with and I will have no practice with it. It would make a big difference in my excitement for this game if there was a driving range and/or chipping green feature where I could practice different shots before I take big risks with coins in the game
3. I really like the clan feature they recently added! My friends and I have enjoyed it. I would however like to be able to send some of my coins to members of my clan if they’re in need of some
Overall I think this has potential to be a great game, but like I said there are some parts of this game that annoy me enough to consider never playing again. I hope these can be changed soon, because I’ve been getting fed up with it for awhile.
I really enjoy this game a lot. It is fun lots of parts are realistic. Except when people hit out of bounds or hit it in the hazard. They don’t gain a stroke and it still creates an opportunity for them to actually win without the shootout. It happened to me and he hit out of bounds, I wasn’t able to hit the green on my second. He drove on to the green and made his put and I lost the round. AND HE HIT OUT OF BOUNDS. There should be a penalty stroke for that. That’s how golf is. And also, this game can’t give me an even matchup. I have no idea where your matchup system came from because I am rookie two, and I play people who have gold banners and blue banners consistently. Which is why I don’t stand a chance. Their clubs are such high level where they can hit the green in two with ease due to their very high upgraded clubs versus my low level clubs which allows me to not make it in too. The matchmaking is so unfair, and it makes me not want to play when I have to go up against people who have well over 3000 matches where I’ve only had maybe 300. The matchmaking needs to change and if I’m a rookie two it needs to match me with rookie 2 players. I could care less if the search takes longer because it will help make the game more fair and less stressful and annoying. Please fix your matchmaking! I cannot stand how unfair it is. Please I enjoy the game but not when it’s always against people who are three to four tiers ahead of me..... that isn’t FAIR.
- Playdemic Ltd
- 195.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single $0.99
- Golden Shot Multiple $4.99
- Opening Round Qualifier $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.