Join almost million other golfers using Golf GameBook to keep track of your scores and to improve your game. Collect statistics, analyze your game, arrange tournaments and follow your friends on course. With GPS maps you can plan & measure your shots.
Golf GameBook has over 38 000 courses from over 180 countries available in the application. You can keep track of your scores around the globe and save your golf memories in one place. Use course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
Golf GameBook is free to download and free to use. For those looking for those extra stats, multi-group tournaments, private game features and more, you can subscribe to our Gold membership.
** FREE FEATURES **
- Easy scorekeeping and all your rounds stored in one place.
- Add putts and fairway hits to collect data of your game.
COURSE MAPS, GPS & RANGEFINDER
- GPS rangefinder to see the course map and get the distances at all times.
- Use GPS to measure your shots.
- Find or discover the nearest golf courses to you.
- Live leaderboards for primary and side games.
- 25 different game formats including six match play formats such as Team Match Play Reds vs. Blues (like Ryder Cup), with both gross and net scores.
- Give live access to your games’ leaderboards to your golfing community.
- Up to one group tournaments.
STATS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Stats are automatically stored to your profile.
- See your game improvement over time (last 10 games or by year).
- How well you hit the fairways whether it’s been left, right or center.
- Number of pars or eagles, putts and so on, it’s all stored in the stats.
- Challenge yourself and compete against others by participating in frequently changing Challenges.
- Global leaderboards for each Challenge – see how you match against other users!
** GOLD MEMBERSHIP FEATURES **
- Set your games to stealth mode and worry no more, we keep it between us.
- Create your own tournaments with pro-style real-time live scoring.
- Online Game Manager to create events and tournaments.
- Live scoring and leaderboards for multi-round games, tournaments and events.
- Now you will see even more details about your game with bunker shots, chip shots, up and downs, bunker saves, first put distances & where you missed the greens.
- See your hole specific statistics on every hole on the courses you have played previously. Make notes for each hole to plan your shots and improve your scores.
- To insert your stats you will have the option to enter your total sand shots, chip shots as well as penalties for any given hole.
- Compare your statistics against your friends statistics and see who is the stats leader on the different areas of the game, such as fairway hits, putting & green hits.
JUST GOLF, NO ADS
- Our advertising partners enable the free version of Golf GameBook, Gold memberships are equipped with the capability of controlling what advertisements you’re exposed to.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Golf GameBook offers three Gold Membership subscription options of varying durations (1 month, 6 months and 1 year) and prices. All options give you same full access to Gold Membership features. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current subscription period. You can manage your subscription through the iTunes & App Store settings or your iTunes account.
Having issues with the app? Missing a course or you having ideas or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line or two.
Improved game creation:
- Creating games is now much easier and simpler. We have rebuilt the steps all the way from choosing the right golf course to starting your round.
Heavy lifting in the engine room:
- During the past four months we have really focused on making the base of the app better. Basically the app has been totally revamped and all the old and slow parts have been replaced with shiny new ones. This will improve the speed and stability and gives a great base layer for upcoming new features.
Thank you for your feedback on this topic - we hope you like these improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, UI could use a smidge of work
Some functionality is a little unintuitive but overall a solid app for playing different variants of games, especially if everyone has a verified handicap.
I do wish it were easier to change your handicap without having to go all the way into settings. With the newer system having the index change after every round, it’s a little cumbersome to change and easy to forget to do it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We totally agree with you and our design team is working hard to make the app more intuitive. We know which functionalities are most used and we are going to make these more prominent for our users in the future. Have a great golf season 2020! :)
Just a few more improvements would bump me up to giving the app a 5 star review. For starters, the new update doesn’t allow for a 5 man group. In the previous version it was allowed. Secondly, when managing multiple groups and attempting to click and drag a player to another group, it doesn’t allow you to drag the player to a group that happens to be off the screen. For instance, there’s 6 groups of golfers with only 4 of the 6 showing on the screen. I’m not able to move a player from group 6 to group 1 because the screen won’t allow you to drag the player off the screen. Lastly, there needs to be a way to have multiple side games instead of only 1.
Difficult to end a round
I have a love-hate relationship with this app! All of the improvements have been great. However, I love looking at my stats after a round and 9 times out of 10 the app will not end the round so I can look at my stats. I played a round yesterday, I’ve ended the round 10+ times, killed the app, deleted and reloaded the app, tried starting a new round... it still has my round from yesterday as an on-going round. It’s so frustrating! The app often gets hung up when we have a lot of groups playing at the same time. It is also difficult to find a player if you’re not “friends “ on the app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameBook Oy
- 167.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 GameBook Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Membership $3.49
- Gold Membership $23.49
- Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.