Golf GameBook is a free, social and easy to use digital golf scorecard app for every golfer. Keep track of your scores and stay connected with your friends with the best-in-class social features like social & game feed, content sharing and global challenges.
Join a community of over a million other golfers to keep track of your scores live with the best golf app in the world. Use GPS maps to plan and measure your shots on over 42 000 courses in over 200 countries.
** FREE FEATURES **
DIGITAL GOLF SCORECARD
- Correct playing handicap for every course according to WHS rules
- Easy scorekeeping and real-time leaderboards
- All your rounds stored in one place
- Insert scores, get distances and check the leaderboards
- Add friends and upload content to your feed for them to see
- Your photos, videos and posts stored in your profile
- Notifications and friends on course feature allow you to see how your friends are doing and comment their round
- Compete against other golfers by participating in frequently changing Challenges
- Global leaderboards for each Challenge
- Win amazing prizes from top brands
THE BEST SERVICE
- From golfers to golfers
- Get help quickly
- Courses added and updated on daily basis
** GOLD MEMBERSHIP FEATURES **
COURSE MAPS, GPS & RANGEFINDER
- GPS rangefinder to see the course map and get accurate distances at all times
- Use GPS to measure your shots for each club
VERSATILE GAME FORMATS
- 20 different game formats including skins, match play and a number of team games like scramble and better ball game modes
- Side game option allows competing both individually and in teams
- Fun contests like longest drive and closest to pin
- Gold membership allows an ad free experience
- Make your rounds invisible to everyone except for the players in your group
STATS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Stats are automatically stored in stats section
- See your game improvement over different time periods
- Track details about your game with putts, GIRs, fairway hits, penalties, bunker shots, chip shots, up and downs, bunker saves, first putt distances & where you missed the greens
- See your hole specific statistics on every hole on the courses you have played previously
COMPARE YOUR STATS
- Compare your statistics against your friends or different HCP groups and see who is the leader in different categories such as fairway hits, putting & green hits
- Want to avoid the left rough on this hole? Always pick too little club? Hole notes remind you so you won’t repeat the same mistakes
GOLD MEMBERSHIP & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Golf GameBook offers two Gold Membership subscription options with varying durations (1 month and 1 year) & prices. All options give you full access to Gold Membership features. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. You can manage your subscription through the iTunes & App Store settings or your iTunes account.
Suggestions, issues with the app or a missing course? Our support team is happy to help you at email@example.com
We’ve polished up your golfing experience by making small bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for many years now and continue to love it. Being able to setup multiple games/groups and provide live scoring during the round is where this app is best. Whether it’s during our normal weekend group or on my annual golf trip, the live leaderboard quickly enhanced the in round experience so we knew who was leading, etc. Being able to share your round with others who aren’t playing is neat too. Plus, when I have had questions, they quickly responded. Keep in mind the time difference as I live in the US.
To me, the only two minor downsides of this app revolves around the Leaderboard and Game Formats.
Leaderboard - the only way someone can follow your round is if they download the app. This app had the ability to send a link so others could follow the round/tournament using their internet browser/app vs having to download the Golf Gamebook App. I understand that getting the app downloaded is the ultimate goal for the owners but for those who never play golf, trying to give them instructions on how to follow the round becomes a pain.
Game Formats - they pretty much have every game format you would like. The only suggestion I would make is having the ability to edit the specific scoring for Stableford or allow you to setup a Match Play Game and Stroke Play Game at the same time.
A group of us are all on GolfGame book. It’s a great way to feel like you are apart of the round when you can’t play. The Yardage and other features are nice to have, since it’s inception and they have listened to some feedback and have added more courses that wasn’t originally available. When Gamebook was new it was really nice to be able to add a guest that didn’t have gamebook to the round even with the free app when that feature was disabled it was understandable, couldn’t offer too many extras for free. My grip is the price to upgrade your subscription. The last time I checked it was $80 for the year that seems a little excessive. I get it golf is hot right now and companies are wanting to capitalize but for me and “others who are no longer using this app” it’s not that important for me to track friends on the course via the app.
Personally I would upgrade for cheaper but not at that price, hopefully GameBook will run a special in the future. Until then I’ll keep my basic plan or find something cheaper.
This app has made our weekly games more entertaining. The live scoreboards keep us involved and adds to the enjoyment of our rounds, adding pressure, letting us know who’s lighting up a good round, and getting to see if that birdie held up for a skin. The app allows us to play our team games with or without Hcps. We tend to play the same game each time and the guys that aren’t playing still get to see the games keeping us interested.
I started with the free version for a few months and it was great for most of our group. The adds were not overwhelming and I could easily follow my friends and play with them. I recently upgraded to the paid version so I could put teams together and add non-registered players to the game. The ability to look at my friends and team mates average scores helps with our team balancing and improves our game experience.
We still want more from the app.
We want to play team low ball and be able to separate the balls instead of always having to add them together.
We want Wolf.
We want to play 3 games at once.
We want to play multiple rounds (36, 54, 72 holes)
Awesome job with the App. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words 💚 Glad to hear you and your friends enjoy using Golf GameBook! Naturally, we want you to have the best possible experience, so please get in touch with our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. They are more than happy to hear your ideas and wishes! 😊
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameBook Oy
- 180.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 3.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 GameBook Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Membership $19.99
- Gold Membership $79.99
- Membership $19.99
- Membership $79.99
- Gold Membership $49.99
- Gold Membership $26.99
- Holiday Offer $79.99
- Membership $24.99