Welcome to the only high quality golf game on iOS with photo-realistic HD graphics, accurate physics and intuitive, accurate swing and ball control.
On-screen touch controls give total control of your swing, hit and spin. Challenge yourself or play with your friends. Up to 4 players.
You can unlock more gameplay and new courses through a one-time in-app purchase, including 18 beautifully designed holes, inspired by the most famous golf courses in the world.
• Start your swing by touching at the top of the swing area, and accelerate down and then up just like a real golf swing. The club will align to the ball, applying spin as you swipe sideways.
• Control the power by the height and acceleration of the swing.
• Spin the ball by dragging on the spinning ball when the ball is in the air. - adjusting the forward, back, left and right motion
• Swipe up and down anywhere on the screen to change clubs
• Press the binoculars to fly up and get an overview.
Happy golfing! Please contact us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to everyone, and are looking forward to hearing from you!
New clubs and courses, yay!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I wound up buying it with no intent to do so, and no warning. Then, while playing I realize it is both glitchy and lacks intuitive controls (I.e club selection, etc.) epic fail in my opinion.
Terrible golf game
First of all I had to pay 4.99 after I downloaded the FREE app just to play.
A better camera besides a birds eye view would be nice. I would like to see where the ball has potential to go closer for those of us that don't have nice eyes. I'm no golf expert but I'm pretty sure I don't need a 9 iron 25 feet from the hole. It would also be nice to see the potential distance on each club. Once again those of us who are not familiar with golf or the clubs and what they're used for. I started a game with a putter and it would let me change. Adjusting your aim is sometimes impossible as the game thinks your changing clubs. A better tutorial would be nice instead of that bs in the app. Whenever I hit an out of bounds a tree is blocking my view causing me to do more strokes. This if an all out terrible game
“Try Game” 1 swing?
Trying the game and only getting 1 swing? Really? How about a little 3 hole course at least. So I can drive chip and put in a few scenarios.
I love golf and I play golf IOS games periodically. This one might be “The best” as it claims. But test the game with 1 swing and ask me for $5 to play. Nope not going to happen.
Also that 1 swing showed a flaw that a lot of golf games give, maybe it’s more fun, but after you hit the ball you can’t change its spin rate in real life. Golf is about make the right call before you hit, and executing it. Yelling at the golf ball to spin doesn’t actually work, unfortunately.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inlovewith AB
- 287.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inlovewith
- In-App Purchases
- HALF PRICE — Unlock full game with all features $4.99
- HALF PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME — UNLOCK FULL GAME $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.