The Original Golf GPS App, with most accurate Golf GPS Coordinates and Golf Course Maps. This Golf GPS APP allows you to get the distance to the front, center and back of every green. View a list of distances to all marked features on a hole. View every hole using the properly rotated Golf Course maps. Pan the map to see the distance to any point on the hole.
Measure the length of that drive off of the tee!
Track your score and statistics, then upload them to freecaddie.com and analyze your game! FreeCaddie Pro let's you track fairways hit, greens in regulations, chips, putts and more.
30,000+ courses are already available on freecaddie.com. Don't see your course? Create it using freecaddie.com's easy to use Course Creator.
- Easy to Read Distances to Greens, Bunkers, Hazards and More
- Multi-player Scorecard including Scorecard Synchronization with other players
- Hole by Hole Maps w/ Detailed Markers to Bunkers, Hazards, Greens and More. Measure distance to any point on the course
- Auto Scrolling Markers
- Audio Updates to center of green are now included free
- Track Trends, and Statistics on Individual Scorekeeping
- Auto Hole advance
- Measure the distance of your shots
- Access to discounted Tee Times
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app.
Just recently updated to version 2.3 on my iPhone and the added functionality from the previous version just adds to the excellence of this app.
I am an avg. weekend duffer that can use anything to possibly improve my game. This app has those tools. Statics is the key to improvement and this app has that logging capabilities. Now that aerial images have been added this app just jumps to the top of the list for GPS Golf apps.
You cannot even blink an eye at the price. For free you get front, mid and back of the green, but for a messily $20 you can have the functionality of all the tools offered with this app. I truly recommend trying the free version and you will soon purchase the PRO. There are thousands of courses in FREECADDIE's database, but you will have to take them with a grain of salt since they are created by the users. If your course is not one of the thousands already in the database you can create your own. If you know the course well it will only take 10 or so minutes to create one.
Job well done.
Free Caddie Pro
I downloaded this app & it worked great for a week or so and now I can’t get it to open up to use.
I even clicked forgot my password to see if there was anything going on there & I never got an email in return.
The price is right but now it doesn’t work.
As a caddie i was this all the time, I always leave my range finder at home, but this keeps me right back on track!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Folla Media, LLC
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2013-17 Folla Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Updates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.