Hole19 is the FREE golf app to help you lower your golf scores. As accurate as a real caddie, our app provides accurate GPS distances and scoring on over 42,000 golf courses worldwide.
Packed with essential features including GPS rangefinder, scorecard, shot tracker and statistics tracking - Hole19 is the all-in-one golf app solution to improve your golf and lower your handicap in 2019.
Need somewhere to play? You can use the app to find courses, book tee times and plan your rounds too.
Compatible with all Apple Phones supporting iOS 10 and all Apple Watches.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 42,000 golf courses in 201 countries!
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golfshot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Golf Statistics Tracking - Improve your golf handicap and golf score with performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Plan & Book Your Round - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play. Ready to book? We’ve got tee times and deals available on over 3,300 golf courses across the USA, Portugal and Spain.
• Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts.
WANT MORE FEATURES?
For less than $5 per month, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from score lowering features like...
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances
• Distance Tracker: Quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot
• Performance Statistics: Get a deeper insight into the development of your game over time: Scoring, Driving Accuracy & more
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically
• High-Resolution Maps: See the course and your shots even more clearly with improved resolution maps
• Highlights & Notes: Showcase the highlights of your golf career and improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole
• You can choose from annual, 6-month and monthly Premium subscriptions
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Any subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the original cost of your current subscription.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal, by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• email@example.com - mapping requests
• Interested in promoting your product or brand with us? Get in touch with our partnership team through firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at http://www.hole19golf.com
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
• Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X and iOS11 ready. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
This version fixes a bug that's preventing some rounds from being synced as well as a crash happening on the iOS13 beta version.
Make sure to keep your Updates turned on so you don’t miss a thing!
Need any help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Loving Hole19? Help us spreading the word about us and leave your review. We need you!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but a few annoying glitches
Overall this is one of the easiest Golf GPS app that supports Apple Watch that I have tried.
My only issues are that sometimes when opening, the app just stays in the loading screen. The only way of fixing this is to reboot my phone (annoying). The second is when the phone and watch get out of sync. It’s as if the watch stops communicating to the phone. It keeps on showing yardage even when you have finished the round on the phone. You can’t stop this on the watch, the only way I have found is to reboot my watch. If these were fixed it would get 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Thanks for rating and reviewing Hole19! Could you please update your Hole19 app to 5.6.1 and let us know if the issue still persist? Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kind regards.
Let me first say that all the golf analytics and stats are neat and nice to haves, but my main reason for a golf app is the GPS function. But trying to find a suitable (and simple) golf GPS app for the Apple Watch can be quite a task, especially if you don't need all the bells and whistles, and don’t want to get tied up with fees for stuff you really don’t want or need.
After seemingly endless searching on the App Store and the Web, and watching outdated You Tube videos, I found Hole 19. The basic GPS function that I want is simple and easy to use on this app. It’s also free, and doesn’t interrupt your game with annoying ads to get the “Pro” edition.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has scoring, number of putts and lots of other analytics like driving accuracy, GIR, recovery performance. Most of the apps that have this are expensive and require fees to view this data, but not this one.
The app immediately identified my course. I measured its accuracy alongside my Garmin device and the yardages were pretty similar, with maybe a few yards difference. (Some of the other, more popular apps that I tried were off by as much as 20 yards!) And, it didn’t crash during my round, something that frequently occurred with those other, costly apps.
So, I found a keeper and companion for my first Apple Watch! I rarely write app reviews, but this one deserved my time and attention. Love its simplicity, ease of use, accuracy and overall performance.
Ever since the Apple watch came out, I have been searching for a usable golf app that was fast and accurate enough to use on the golf course. Hole 19 has now fulfilled that search. Although previous versions did not perform that well, the current version is VERY good. Loads and updates distances as fast, or faster than other golf apps on my iPhone 6; is very accurate. It is a very easy to use watch golf app. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars, yet, is it doesn’t automatically advance to the new hole, so I have to remember to do that. I believe that functionality is coming. If you are looking for a quick, accurate distance golf app for the Apple watch, this app is for you. Battery drain is minimal on both the phone and the watch, typically using between 10-15 percent for 18 holes.
Update: better than ever. Full functionality now. Many features I don’t always use, but there if I need them. Watch updates immediately on yardage’s.
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 105.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly $7.49
- Premium Pro 6 Months $29.99
- Lite Basic Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.