“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
Don’t waste money on expensive range finders or fancy gadgets! Hole19 is the best, FREE golf GPS app that gives you accurate distances everywhere on the course and keeps your rounds stored in one place. With more than 43,000 golf courses available, Hole19 is THE app that actually works with Apple Watch!
“I’ve been using Hole19 for a few years now and it’s been great to see my game improve tremendously. I used to shoot over 100 and now it’s great to see an average of mid 80’s” - S. Mun from Australia.
Compatible with all Apple iPhones supporting iOS 11 and Apple Watch.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 43,000 golf courses in 201 countries.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golf shot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Apple Watch Compatibility - Check GPS distances of every golf course right on your wrist.
• Discover Courses - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
• Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts and on your other social media channels.
TAKE STROKES OFF YOUR GAME WITH PREMIUM PRO
For only $7.49 per month, $29.99 per 6 months or $49.99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course.
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances.
• Distance Tracker: Quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot.
• Overall Statistics: Performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Highlights: Showcase the highlights of your golf career
• Notes: Improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole.
• Premium Maps: Enhanced, higher resolution course maps.
• Shot-by-shot Tracking: Track each shot you make during your round.
• Club Statistics: Know exactly how far you hit your shots with each club when using Shot-by-shot.
• Watch Scoring: Full Input on your wrist.
• Ad-free in-app experience.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase. If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited.
• email@example.com - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• firstname.lastname@example.org - mapping requests
• email@example.com - Interested in promoting your product or brand? Get in touch with us
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• Hole19 works with iOS version 11 or above. iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
• The App is optimised for iPhone 7 and above and includes compatibility with Apple’s Health app
• Hole19 for Apple Watch requires at least watchOS 3.
• Hole19 is not optimised for iPad
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Family Sharing is not supported
World Handicap System scoring has arrived to the Hole19 app! Update now to start playing WHS rounds.
IMPORTANT: The Handicap Simulator premium feature won't be supporting this new scoring system. Premium members can still access Handicap Simulator by using UK & Europe scoring systems, however, we advise you to keep using them only until the end of 2020.
Please, send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
For mapping requests, you can contact us at email@example.com
Enjoying Hole19? Help us spread the word about us and leave your review. We need you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the flexibility
I’m a casual golfer that has played since I was 8, but never competitively because other sports got in the way. At 48, I am enjoying golf with my kids and buddies, and actually playing the best golf of my life, breaking 80 and sometimes in the low 70’s all year so far. At times our outings are practice rounds for an upcoming summer league or HS match with my 18 year old, where I haven’t played before. The maps, with the ability to zoom and move the aiming point around really helps with shot selection and golf course management. The ability to clearly see how far it is to a dogleg or to reach/carry a bunker, and then how much you will have left to reach the green from there has changed the way I approach the teebox. It’s much more than getting a number from your watch. I grab my driver much less than I used to, in fact shot +2 on 9 holes last night and only grabbed my driver 3 times, because I knew exactly which shots I needed to hit for GIR before I ever walked to the tee. I’ve been using Hole19 for years as a GPS yardage function and find it consistent, accurate and flexible.
Let me first say that all the golf analytics and stats are neat and nice to haves, but my main reason for a golf app is the GPS function. But trying to find a suitable (and simple) golf GPS app for the Apple Watch can be quite a task, especially if you don't need all the bells and whistles, and don’t want to get tied up with fees for stuff you really don’t want or need.
After seemingly endless searching on the App Store and the Web, and watching outdated You Tube videos, I found Hole 19. The basic GPS function that I want is simple and easy to use on this app. It’s also free, and doesn’t interrupt your game with annoying ads to get the “Pro” edition.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has scoring, number of putts and lots of other analytics like driving accuracy, GIR, recovery performance. Most of the apps that have this are expensive and require fees to view this data, but not this one.
The app immediately identified my course. I measured its accuracy alongside my Garmin device and the yardages were pretty similar, with maybe a few yards difference. (Some of the other, more popular apps that I tried were off by as much as 20 yards!) And, it didn’t crash during my round, something that frequently occurred with those other, costly apps.
So, I found a keeper and companion for my first Apple Watch! I rarely write app reviews, but this one deserved my time and attention. Love its simplicity, ease of use, accuracy and overall performance.
Ever since the Apple watch came out, I have been searching for a usable golf app that was fast and accurate enough to use on the golf course. Hole 19 has now fulfilled that search. Although previous versions did not perform that well, the current version is VERY good. Loads and updates distances as fast, or faster than other golf apps on my iPhone 6; is very accurate. It is a very easy to use watch golf app. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars, yet, is it doesn’t automatically advance to the new hole, so I have to remember to do that. I believe that functionality is coming. If you are looking for a quick, accurate distance golf app for the Apple watch, this app is for you. Battery drain is minimal on both the phone and the watch, typically using between 10-15 percent for 18 holes.
Update: better than ever. Full functionality now. Many features I don’t always use, but there if I need them. Watch updates immediately on yardage’s.
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 123.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pro Monthly $7.49
- Premium Pro Annual $49.99
- Lite for Wearables Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.