Golf Pad GPS is a fast and accurate golf GPS rangefinder, scorecard and shot tracker.
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 40,000+ courses around the world
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Conforms to tournament rules
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included free in Golf Pad GPS. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more. This is a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. It is NOT a trial or demo. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Get extended statistics, smartwatch sync and handicap scoring with Golf Pad Premium upgrade for only $19.99 per year.
Free feature highlights:
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. Review shots on the map and share with friends
* Free aerial course map. Tap to measure distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* Track your progress with detailed statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, GIR and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends can see your scorecard, notes and shots map
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Easily visualize your progress over time with statistics graphs
* See stats for 9-hole and 18-hole rounds
* Conforms to USGA tournament play rules with free Regulation Mode
* Use 'uncharted mode' to track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
* App integrates with the Health app to add your workouts data
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are always adding user requested features and making Golf Pad GPS even easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, see support.golfpadgps.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Was your favorite course recently updated? Golfing at a brand new course?
We have over 40,000 world-wide courses. In the unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it in few minutes on your own computer: scout.golfpadgps.com.
Problem with an existing course? You can edit it right from your phone. Just start the round there and pick 'Course Incorrect' in the menu.
Join over 2 million golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing U, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, Arccos, GolfNow, 18birdies, Hole19 and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Golf Pad Premium requires $19.99 annual subscription that can be purchased in-app and is renewed automatically, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your Golf Pad Premium subscriptions through your iTunes account.
- few bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great golf app .
I used it just once in the free version mode while playing a round of golf . It was very user friendly and rather easy to operate and learn quickly on how it works and functions . I fell in love with it . As soon as I got back home from playing my first round of golf with it I went ahead and purchased the premium version . The different stats that it keeps for you will most definitely help you improve your own golf game . Easy to navigate and has a very quick response when needed on the course. Hats off to the development team . Looking forward to all the new updates that will follow . Making this golf app even better in the future. To me it is the best golf app out there with a very reasonable yearly cost to have with you out on the golf course . It is cheaper than a new dozen box of golf balls . Overtime with studying your own personal golfing stats you will quickly see the strengths and weaknesses of your golf game and what you need to work on to improve your golfing skills to lower your golfing handicap . Thanks for taking the time to read my review. Michael
Great App, tags on iPhone not so much.
Updating my review as I have the tags now. The app works great on Apple Watch without using tags, but using their tags causes the app to crash on the iPhone. It’s done this for months now. If you don’t want to use tags and an iPhone you’re ok.
This app is easy on the iPhone and Apple Watch battery (read their FAQs), accurate, helpful on the course and simply works. I tried the app alone and it worked well. Yardages were spot on and updated quickly. The setup for registering each club swing on the phone is well thought out. Since I have an Apple Watch, I tried their premium trial today. Watch app worked great (turned off watch’s heart monitor as it eats battery) and had 77% battery left after 18. The plays like distance takes into account elevation and weather, including wind, somehow and saved me on a par 4. We had some wind and the app was telling to hit about two clubs less off the tee. I followed the app’s advice, normally would have hit a club less. If I had hit one club less I would have been in trouble. Later I logged into web site to see uploaded round. Love the stats and I think I will be purchasing their club tags soon just to make registering club swings a little more convenient to pinpoint club distances and tendencies. Prior to the trial I emailed a few questions to the company and received quick and helpful responses. Nothing but a great app with good support.
Issues, but best GPS for Battery Life
I like this app a bunch. Been using it for a couple years. When able, a couple times a week. Compared to other golf gps apps I’ve tried, it is the easiest on my battery. I have used this app for two straight rounds in one day and was even playing music on the same device simultaneously and still had plenty of battery life. As previous comment, I have had delays or glitches on it populating distances, sometimes having to go back and forth between screens for it to come up. But it is still reliable and worth using.
One recent complaint that I have which is really irritating and why I only give this 3 Stars, is due to the logging of scores for multiple players. Guess during one of the updates this changed. But now when inputting multiple players scores per hole it only saves the last persons score that you input. The work around is, you have input and save each individuals score, one at a time. I have to input my score on hole 1, save and then do the same for everyone else. And even then it still does not save scores properly. So lately I have had to get someone else to manually keep score on paper then go back and fill in the missing scores. So at this point it has not been very reliable. I didn’t even use it my last round due to this timely issue. Hope this gets fixed soon so I get back to using and referring this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Contorra LLC
- 213.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Golf Pad Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Golf Pad Premium Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.