Welcome to the brand-new and fascinating free to play game——Golf Rival, a multiplayer online golf game. A REAL-TIME 1v1 competition and professional realistic golf equipment will help you get the most out of your extraordinary golf abilities. In addition, the spectacular graphics and abundant scenes will give you an immersive gaming experience. Just DOWNLOAD it now and play with people from all over the world.
Easy to Get Started and Play, A Perfect Game for Casual Gamers
- Detailed instructions are offered for all beginners!
- Simple to play: just swipe your finger and release to swing your club!
- Precise aiming device can help you aim and shoot perfectly!
Play in Real-Time and Tournament Mode
- Thousands of active online golf players around the world!
- Match against opponents quickly and play against the best golfers around the world at any time!
- Newly added tournament system can fulfill your ambition to become a golf champion!
- Find and challenge the best golf players on the League and Global ranking list!
Test your Abilities and Earn Golf Rewards
- Diverse courses meet the needs of different levels players!
- Win games to receive chests as rewards to upgrade your golf clubs and balls!
- Unlock and play stages of golf courses to improve your golf skills!
Smooth and Immersive Experience
- Spectacular high end graphics and smooth operation bring you the best experience!
- Dynamic courses with a variety selection of scenes style will meet all your special preferences!
- Wonderful immersive visual and sound effects get you deep in the game!
An Interesting and Sociable Time-Killer
- Invite your Facebook friends to join this addictive golf game!
- Accept gifts from your friends by playing with or against them!
- Upload and share your personal profile with other Golf Rival players globally!
DOWNLOAD and BEGIN playing Golf Rival with players worldwide! Join this exciting game, win the clash and become the master of golf games! More surprises are waiting for you to discover!
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. You can contact us via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GolfRivalGame/ or tap the "Help and Support" button in game settings to get help.
It’s time for a new Golf Rival update!
- On this new version players will be able to link their existing accounts using Apple ID.
- This update includes general improvements that will provide you with a better gaming experience!
We constantly strive to make our games better, so your feedback is always welcome.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I see the complaints out there that seems to center on unfairness in elements like the wind or club performance. I don’t play video games. None. Obviously this is the first. So for me personally, it’s up there with a baseball game that I played in the 60’s at the Ocean City, NJ boards. It’s great really. The graphics and such are done well. In regards to the unfairness, (which is usually felt if you’re losing), I believe that it levels off in both directions. Sure, there are times when I shake my head but often it’s me not the app. Each club has different characteristics that are meant to give us a choice as to what to play.
In summary, I thinks that the game is terrific. You just can’t take it personally. It’s a game, that’s it. So if your attitude is in the sense of a defeatist, you’ll lose more than win. Don’t worry about other players. You take it to the basket and dunk the crap out of it. They’ll do what they do and you need to play your own game, just like the pro’s do. I’ve come across some truly great players that I’ve watched carefully so I can learn. A few of them(5 to 6), really stand out and are most cool to watch. It’s a fun game folks. Don’t take it so seriously or else you’ll be frustrated and want to quit which may be best for you.
I still think that it’s and unfair game because it synchronizes all of the players but me and that’s unfair because the players that get synchronize are making shots that they shouldn’t be making like puts, when the flag goes up you are in line for the put but if it comes down you aren’t in line. But the players that are synchronized make the put anyway even when the flag has came back down and if all of you MF’s have to cheat to beat me that’s showing me just what caliber of people that you are. And I just wanted you to know that you couldn’t beat anyone if you weren’t synchronized. So I still say that it’s and unfair game to the ones of us that are just wanting to enjoy a game and not be all stressed out because of the cheating that’s going on, so to inform you and the makers of this app that they should be reported to the gaming association for running and unfair game that will cheat you in all kinds of different ways. Like changing your shots and synchronizing players that are buying things. And all of those player’s that synchronize aren’t nothing but cheaters and I would hate to that I had stoop so as to cheat on a casual golf that’s suppose to a fun game because if you have to synchronize to beat a player like me that doesn’t never get to synchronize. And play me fair and don’t synchronize and I will beat you and as to me all of you player’s that synchronize aren’t nothing But Cheaters.
I often paired only with players more advanced
It seems more often then not I’m paired with player that can out perform based on their clubs with my only wins coming from mistakes in play. I’m soon going to level up into a zone I will not have clubs to compete in without making purchases. Not small purchases either. Many offer endless excuses why you should lose on purpose do you can play in small holes — giving you the ability to win more chests and increasing your chances to win the clubs that often only appear for cash. So you see, it’s not my imagination that I was playing again players that should be on higher levels of play. As if sportsmanship is meaningless— all that said. I find it addictive. The art enjoyable. And glitches addressed. They have made some changes, but not enough that it’s honestly fair. The dev doesn’t want it fair, I believe the goal is to create a level of frustration that leads to many making a purchase rather then to lose the majority of their games and changes at better clubs in the process. It is the only reason I can think of for the level of players that I were paired with. Having only played a few months. I was often paired w players who it was impossible to beat.
- REIN TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- 256.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Golf Rival
- In-App Purchases
- CHALLENGE PASS $4.99
- Arena Amazing Deal $19.99
- FULL CHEST OF DIAMONDS $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.