Golf Solitaire is a fast, popcorn-fun card game. It's also hard to play just once!
Play for fun or Play for cash (where available).
Some key features:
• Clear the table by matching cards 1 HIGHER or 1 LOWER than the foundation. Sound easy? It is!
• Free Slot and Streak scoring add a layer of strategy that you never knew you were missing.
• It only takes a minute to play a round, but it's so fun you'll want to play for hours.
• Fast animations and smooth touch controls on all devices.
• Play for free as long as you want without watching ads or paying money.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IMO skillz is EVERYTHING!
All the games skillz employs is very easy to play. But getting really good... not so much. Soon as you think your King S#!+
You play someone that shows you how you are Not! I love it. Addicting game play and I never paid to play yet. They give you $2 bonus cash on every one of their game you get your first 25 wins on. You can’t cash it out but you can play with that and win real cash. I’ve won over $30 over the last week but didn’t cash out and sadly I ran into ALOT of players in a condensed time frame and now have only .40 cents left🤣🤬😭.
If you do not like this particular game they have many many other ones to play for cash. Get it.
I play a few of their games. It does crash every now and and then, but if you report a crash, they are prompt about resolving the issues within a day. This one has less glitches than others, but maybe because it’s less popular?
I do have a suggestion for the programmers: make a way for players to re enter the game after a crash rather than force abort.
A really fun app but can be kind of addictive. Be careful linking your credit card to the app-it makes it almost too easy to deposit more and more cash into your acct. I know I spent more than I wish I had. Also, be aware that when playing the head to head competitions for $/tickets you are just randomly matched to opponents-your different skill levels do not matter. Lastly, Paying customers should have perks. Free $, bonus, vip treatment after depositing $200 (huger perks). The game is fun and I love the real $ element.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 203.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Tether Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.