*** Try it for free! ***
***NEVER ANY POP UP ADS***
• More than 400 courses in the Los Angeles area
• Course Name and Address
• Designation (Public/Private/Resort)
• Number of Holes
• Link to Web Site
• Telephone Number (with auto-dial)
• Mapping and directions
• Local Course Weather Link
• Ranked Courses are indicated
• Course Searching (County/City/Course Name/Map)
• Saving Courses to “favorites”
• Regular updates to keep your App current
Premium: $5.99 (in addition to Basic features)
• GPS Proximity Search (from current location or where you plan to be)
• Courses Rankings (State and National—all courses and public only)
• Course Detail (course architect, year opened, USGA Course Rating/Slope, practice facilities)
• Rates and Booking links (direct to on-line course site for best rates and availability)
• Resident Login/Booking Link (Municipal and County Courses)
• Member Log-in (Private Courses)
• Additional Links for Photos, Course Description, Layout, Score Card, Video and Specials (Public Courses)
• Course Search by Ranking (Proximity/ County/City/Course Name)
• Ability to make and save Course notes with auto-email
Start planning for a great day on the links. GolfDay provides everything you need to find the course you want to play at the best rate—right at your fingertips.
Minor bug fixes.
More Courses. More detail. More Rankings. The most accurate Golf Course information available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is fast and accurate. If you play golf in LA it is a must have. All my friends are amazed at how quickly I find great courses.
- Evergreen Information Services, Inc.
- 106.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Evergreen Information Services
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription Upgrade $4.99
- One Year Basic Subscription $1.99
- One Year Premium Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.