New for 2019, the GolfLogix app now reads your putts and shows you exactly where to aim them, displays 3D greens on approach shots so you know how your ball will roll when landing on the green, and gives you precise GPS distances on every tee!
GolfLogix is so easy, fast and fun to use on the course that it seamlessly blends with all of your normal golfing routines.
No other app has all of this groundbreaking technology to help you shoot lower scores. There is even an option to turn-off the Putt Line when playing in USGA sanctioned events.
For the past 20 years, over 5 million golfers around the world have trusted GolfLogix for exact GPS distances, full-color 3D course maps, 4-player scoring, pro-level stats and handicap tracking and now they can all see exactly where to aim their putts. Install it now and try the next two rounds for FREE.
GolfLogix has mapped over 35,000 courses worldwide for GPS distances and is the only app with highly-accurate 3D green maps that show you where to place your approach shots and how your putts will break on over 12,000 courses. It’s like having a professional caddy with you at all times to help you manage your game and shave strokes off your score!
Below are descriptions and terms of the OPTIONAL in-app upgrades:
1. Install it now to try all the Plus Membership features for FREE while playing your next two rounds.
2. After the free trial, GolfLogix Plus Membership with advanced GPS features, Approach View, and Putt Breaks can be purchased for $9.99/month, $49.99/12 months or 2-day passes for $2.99 each.
3. Ongoing, all non-paid free app users can still access Plus Membership features by watching a video ad prior to a round.
-General Maintenance and Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Outstanding GPS & scorecard
Love it, have been using it since 2013. Great GPS function & scorecard. I have the upgrade Premium Membership with the additional features & stats = great additional features for the small annual fee. Neat tracking for pitches, chip & putts... The most important strokes of the game. Wouldn't be without it on the course... Makes lay ups where necessary and easy to plan with the target layup feature.
Scorecard is customizable & easy to enter scores/stats for the hole. Haven't set up club tracking yet, but I believe it may "suggest" a club to use if properly setup. Allows team scoring, although I don't use that. My focus is to track & improve my game, with on the course assistance for distance - especially when playing new or infrequently visited courses.
Stat tracking is fun to watch - especially on putts... seems my most consistent "miss" is on the RIGHT. Probably relates to my setup for the putt (offline or incorrectly reading it - optical illusions?)... so it is targeting "something" to work on! All around a great & versatile App. Loads fast & is relatively easy on the iPhone battery... typically uses about 25 - 30% of the battery for an 18 hole round. I have done 36 holes without a battery recharge - started with close to 100%, battery was still ok for phone calls etc when done with golf rounds.
Great APP - Needs some work
I’ve been using this APP as a Champion Member for ~5+ years. It’s been a great APP up until recently. I purchased an Apple iWatch 4 with Cellular/GPS and was hoping I wouldn’t need to carry my iPhone 8+ everywhere on the course and could just leave it in the cart and use the standalone GPS feature in the iWatch 4. Unfortunately, there is times the standalone GPS feature in the iWatch 4 appears to work and shows a different distance than what is shown on the iPhone 8+ sitting in the golf cart - and there is times the distance to the center of the green doesn’t change on the iWatch 4 as I walk 25-50 yards in front of the iPhone 8+ sitting in the golf cart. Please work to improve this feature.
Additionally, the new updates are a bit annoying. Why is it the approach and green maps automatically pop-up? This slows me down too much - I would rather have the ability to access approach and green maps when desired. Please add a feature where one can select a setting where the approach and green maps can be set to AUTO ON at the users request. Thanks
4/12 - Sent email on 4/1 to Developer (Gerald) IRT stand-alone GPS feature in iWatch 4 not working - it’s not reliable. I’ve been unable to leave my iPhone in the golf cart and receive a different distance on iWatch 4. I sent email to Gerald who indicated a possible syncing problem between iPhone and iWatch 4 but have yet to hear from Gerald. Disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Dear Valued Member,
This sounds like some type of synching issue between your phone and the watch. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you straightened out.
We have had a number of requests to allow the option to turn on/off the auto features for the green maps.
GolfLogix Member Support
Decent app but needs updates.
Cannot understand why some things were changed. Here are some things I truly miss.
1. When tracking each shot, if I accidentally select the wrong club, there is no option to change it.
2. I am never on the green where the app says I am and it is difficult to move flag. Bring back the option to manually enter distance of putts.
2. I cannot put in different tee boxes played for each player. I play with my father and we use 2 different tee boxes.
3. When rotating the scorecard, I used to be able to see all players scores on front & back 9. This made it simple to take screen shots to post scores or send them out. Please bring back this summary of scores for all players with no stats!
- GolfLogix, Inc.
- 274.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GolfLogix Inc 2009 - 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Annual GolfLogix Champion Membership $19.99
- GolfLogix Champion Membership $19.99
- GolfLogix Champion Membership $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.