Trusted by over 3 million golfers, the GOLFNOW App is the best way to book amazing deals on tee times at thousands of golf courses. Free golf GPS and golf rangefinder, scorekeeping and post-game analysis included.
Get the best deals on tee times
• Tee times available at over 6,000 golf courses worldwide
• Search Hot Deal tee times to find incredible savings and discounts on our best prices on tee times. Includes weather protection.
• Get free golf faster with GolfNow Rewards. Automatically earn points on every round.
• GolfNow ’s GOLFPASS+ membership offers unmatched benefits and savings, including waived convenience fees.
The easiest way to book your next round
• Book tee times instantly 24/7– No calling or waiting.
• Thousands of reviews from actual golfers to help you find the best golf courses
• Thousands of detailed course information available to help you choose the right golf course for you
• Use your device GPS or search by area to quickly find golf courses near home or on the road
• Enhanced search capabilities and filters let golfers easily find tee times when and where they want
• Get directions to golf courses near you using the all new improved GolfNow map view.
• Save your credit card info for secure, easy, convenient booking at the tap of a finger.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
Ratings and Reviews
Now the poor can play the rich mans game
Thank you to the person who came up with this idea . I’ve never been able to afford to play such a great game more than once or twice a year being that it’s so Expensive to play and not having the most money to be able to play as much as I want and that would be every day twice a day now I can play at least once a month or once a week like in the beginning but for some reason it went from having to pay 10$ to only get 12 to 15 off a 65$ deal so not really helping atm not having a job and not having money like I should from what I’ve learned in my crazy life story , like who knew that having REAL PROPERTY is kinda a big deal thanks everyone who is close to me but I’m not here to talk about not being able to play the game I love but to endorse this awesome thing . So two thumbs up from me James Allen White of Wickenburg 👍🏻👍🏻
Convenient App. Could use some tweaks
I found this app at the beginning of the golf season. It has saved me money overall, as the "Hot Deals" are hard to beat. I've paid as little as $14 to as much as $54 for a hot deal, depending on how long I hold out to book my round. I, like many, share the frustration of having to book 3 days out to use your "Bonus". Sometimes I don't know if I'll be able to play until the day before, and by then it's too late to use it. I understand GolfNow wants to make as much money on the tee time as they can, but you are also making money from the course that uses the system. I only have 3 courses in my area that use it, one of them being my "Home" course, so for that I am lucky.
I've tried using it for keeping score, but it seems the same as other Apps, where if your phone goes to sleep between holes, you have to start from the beginning, unless you take your phone off power saving mode.
Overall, it's a good app to have because the rounds from what I can tell are at least 1/2 off the regular greens fees. You just have to be willing to abide by the their policies concerning the Bonus for booking the "Hot Deals"
Very poor customer service and loyalty
I’ve been a user of Golfnow for about 5 years.
This weekend I had a tee time registered at a local golf course at 830 am…. Are area was hit by very bad storms the night before over 5 inches of rain in 30 hours governor actually issued a state of emergency for the day freeways were flooded higher then car roofs. I proceeded to wake up at 730 am and call the course and received no answer. I assumed with all the rain and no answer course was obviously closed. At some point the course opened that day and told Golfnow to bill me for a no show or cancellation. I’m an avid golfer never once missed a tee time or forgot to cancel a tee time it’s the respectful thing to do. But no answer at course and 5 inches of rain I thought seemed obvious. Needless to say I contacted customer service talked to employee who said the course said charge was valid and could do nothing about it. I asked to speak to a manager after about 20 minutes on hold they came back and said he would call within 24 hours it’s going on about 4 days. No attempt at calling me back at all.
Seems a little careless on Golfnow to immediately take sides with course worker over a customer who has used them for over 5 years and never once had any issues.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 212.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GolfNow