Golfshot is now the only golf GPS app to offer augmented reality on the course. Experience and view the course in a whole, new way with a full 360-degree view of each hole and the ability to pinpoint each pin location on over 500,000 holes worldwide with Golfscape AR.
You still get the most comprehensive and powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place. Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards, and targets on over 45,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics, entire course flyover previews, and club recommendations.
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times, track your Handicap Index®, view your game on your wrist with Apple Watch®, and enjoy world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Bring your golf game to life and view the course in augmented reality using Golfscape AR
- Enable Siri to ask Distance to the Green
- Use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree
- Stay on target with the Greenfinder Feature
- Connect Golfshot to Bose Frames for a heads up, and hands-free experience
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Save time and money with GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace and activity on the course with the Health app.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Never search for yardage markers with Pro’s real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Course strategy and management made easy with personalized club recommendations.
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 350 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and more.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features: $6.99/month or $39.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Ask Siri for your distance to the green, use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree and connect Golfshot to your Bose AR device for a heads up, and hands-free golf experience!
New Bose AR Green Finder feature. Use your Bose AR device for 3d audio cues that help you find the green hands free!
Updated Rules of Golf for new World Handicap System.
Improved Bose AR settings and connection status.
Apple Watch scoring and UI improvements.
Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best golf app
UPDATE March 2018 - thank you shotzoom for the Apple Watch update - you have resolved the only major complaint I had about the app. (When you previously updated to use the native watch gps, it took so long for gps to get an accurate reading that the app was practically unusable for me on the watch.). The new update enables real time accurate readings on the watch with no lag. Amazing - well done - best golf app out there.
ORIGINAL POST - Dec 2016 - I've tried and compared all the major golf gps / scoring apps on the market - GolfShot is the winner in my book. Apple Watch version has great interface, very usable. Occasionally I pull the iPhone out of my pocket for a satellite view of more complex situations, but generally the watch version is all I need to reference for distances and entering score and stats after each hole.
I have just recently added the official handicap tracking feature and there's no easier way to keep your official handicap rating current.
Just one feature on my wish list - the app needs to take advantage of the built in gps of the new version of Apple Watch so that you can leave the iPhone in the golf cart and still get an accurate read. They say they are working on this - hope they can get it released soon.
UPDATE July 2017 - that one feature on my wish list has just been added in the latest release. Can't wait to test it this weekend.
Developer Response ,
So glad to hear it! Thank you for the review!
Not what I hoped
I have an iPhone X and an Apple Watch 3 series and decided to give this app a try on a 5-day golf trip. Downloading the courses and navigating the app on the phone were okay but there were some usability issues I found very frustrating. First, starting a round is easy enough but figuring out how to end a round (if you intended to just look at the hole fly-overs, or decided to score manually) is a challenge. The “end round” feature is buried in the menu and without finding it, there’s no alternative to load a new course. After setting up my clubs and distances, I found the overall suggestions from the app on the phone to be decent and the GPS to be within a yard of other hand held GPS that were present on the courses I was playing. The major issue was the lag on the watch and the fact that even though the round was being played with my phone in pocket, the watch rarely ever could keep and glancing at my wrist yielded either the yardage from the tee (start) or dashes. Very often the applet on the watch would t even come up and I would need to hunt for it. I wanted this to be easier and more intuitive and was considering the $29 if the response on the watch was decent but it just wasn’t
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Watch features! Please send us an email to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot this issue for you.
Great on the iPhone, Apple Watch is almost there
Can’t say enough good things about the app on the iPhone. Only way to accurately gauge distance without a range finder. Only thing missing really is elevation. Tracks a lot of stats you would care about. Learned today that you need to have the to subscription to show the maps and distances on the Watch. If your map is white on the Apple Watch, it’s because you need the to subscription. $30 bucks annual is steep, but developers are not free. Apple Watch app does need improvement though. Can’t select specific areas of the map for custom distances. Also, GPS is much slower to update than my Garmin Watch. Definitely something to consider.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! We have some exciting new stuff for Apple Watch in the works. Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Shotzoom Software, LLC
- 284.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 - 2016 Shotzoom, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Features Subscription $29.99
- Annual Tips & Drills Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Pro Features Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.