Download the #1 worldwide golf gps app used by over 4 million golfers in 90 countries!
Built off of the success of Auto Shot Tracking (AST) powered by Apple Watch® & machine learning, Golfshot is excited to bring you another first - Auto Strokes Gained. Through the use of an *Apple Watch 3 or newer, Strokes Gained analyzes your game in four specific categories: Tee Shots, Approach Shots, Short Game, and Putting. Use your Strokes Gained analysis to know what your biggest opportunities are for improvement and actually get better!
With Auto Shot Tracking and Swing ID on Apple Watch, you get accurate distances per club, insightful, automated stats, accurate scoring, the ability to review and edit every tracked shot with swing analysis. We've further automated your on-course golf experience with Apple Watch so you can play hands-free while collecting real data, insights, and statistics about your game to truly get better.
Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards, and targets on over 47,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring, tee times, detailed statistics, entire course flyover previews, and club recommendations.
FREE GOLFSHOT FEATURES
- Get best-in-class GPS distances to center of green
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford
- Enable Siri to ask Distance to the Green
- Use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree
- Take the guessing out of your game with powerful statistics based on your playing history
- Visualize your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot
- Save time and money with GolfNow tee times booked with Golfshot
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch
- Track your pace and activity on the course with the Health app
GOLFSHOT PRO PREMIUM FEATURES
- Try a free, 7-Day trial of Golfshot Pro
- Auto Strokes Gained Analysis with Apple Watch
- Get swing analytics and analysis on every shot with Swing ID for Apple Watch
- Use Auto Shot Tracking to track and review every shot with your Apple Watch
- Distances to the front, center, and back of green
- Smart caddie powered by machine learning to guide you on every shot
- View and edit every shot tracked from every round in Flyover Round Review
- Score right from your Apple Watch
- View real-time distances to all hazards and targets
- Share tracked swings and shots, scorecards and group photos
- Course strategy and management made easy with personalized club recommendations
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your World Handicap Index®
- Enjoy exclusive member benefits from our partners and an ad-free experience
WORLD-CLASS GOLF INSTRUCTION WITH GOLFPLAN
Learn how to improve from expert golf instructors Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice. Golfplan gives you the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®. Elevate your game with access to over 350 personalized videos.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features: $14.99/month or $59.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
Golfshot Auto Strokes Gained with Apple Watch is here!
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- NEW SwingID KPIs for measuring wrist rotation, impact plane, and wrist closure rate. These new measurements utilize Apple's new high-frequency motion data.
- Leverage Auto Shot Tracking with Swing ID for Strokes Gained Analysis on Apple Watch
- 25,000 New Golf Course Maps to Auto Detect Lie Type
- New Set Flag feature on Apple Watch
- New Putt Distances Input on Apple Watch
- New Strokes Gained Breakdown highlighting your biggest strengths and opportunities
- Watch navigation fix
For questions about Golfshot or Strokes Gained, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Golfshot? Rate us! Your feedback helps us make Golfshot the #1 worldwide golf gps app.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing. I only have one problem. Please get the swing ID to work on Driving Range, please. It is so annoying to have to pay for a full round of golf to see the swing ID. And if anybody has not used the swing ID yet it is a game changer. This app is worth $100 a year simply for the swing ID as long as it works in Driving Range , or in your backyard at your house just someplace other than being on the actual physical golf course. Can you please give some type of update of when the swing ID will work at a Driving Driving or away from a Golf Course. But this app is truly amazing. There is not any app that’s even close to this not Arco’s, not 18Birdies. Nothing there’s no app that compares to what this app does. I remember this app when it just gave you three yardages back in middle. So the developers and owners of this app you have something amazing with swinging ID can you please get it to work at a Driving Range before the end of this year please please please please please please please. #SwingID
Developer Response ,
We are working on it, so keep an eye out! Thanks for the review!
Faulty Algorithm in Auto Shot Tracking
UPDATE - Reply to the developer’s response: Turn off the “Auto Advance” feature is not the right solution. Please confirm that you will forward my suggestion on the correct programming algorithm to your development team. It’s a simple programming change, and it will fix the bug once and for all….. I recently paid for Golfshot Pro due to its new auto shot tracking capability. I played about 9 rounds so far using auto shot tracking. It worked generally fine with random missed shots. However, the app has an algorithm deficiency that should be corrected, as detailed below: In a situation that after I took a tee shot and Golfshot detected the shot and started tracking… if, on my way to the green, I go near or pass by a tee box area of another hole, Golfshot would abandon the ongoing shot tracking, and reset my play to the hole I was only passing by. Even when I manually reset the app to continue playing the hole I was still working on, the tracked shots and distance data are lost and unrecoverable! The correct algorithm should be: The incomplete tracking data should have been retained in the buffer, instead of being thrashed immediately, in a situation that the player was merely passing by another hole’s tee box. Golfshot should resume tracking the last shot as soon as it detected that the player was still working towards the unfinished green.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, be sure to turn Auto Advance off. This should correct the issue for you! I fyou need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Not what I hoped
I have an iPhone X and an Apple Watch 3 series and decided to give this app a try on a 5-day golf trip. Downloading the courses and navigating the app on the phone were okay but there were some usability issues I found very frustrating. First, starting a round is easy enough but figuring out how to end a round (if you intended to just look at the hole fly-overs, or decided to score manually) is a challenge. The “end round” feature is buried in the menu and without finding it, there’s no alternative to load a new course. After setting up my clubs and distances, I found the overall suggestions from the app on the phone to be decent and the GPS to be within a yard of other hand held GPS that were present on the courses I was playing. The major issue was the lag on the watch and the fact that even though the round was being played with my phone in pocket, the watch rarely ever could keep and glancing at my wrist yielded either the yardage from the tee (start) or dashes. Very often the applet on the watch would t even come up and I would need to hunt for it. I wanted this to be easier and more intuitive and was considering the $29 if the response on the watch was decent but it just wasn’t
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Watch features! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot this issue for you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CHSZ, LLC
- 148.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 - 2021 Shotzoom, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features Subscription $14.99
- Pro Features Subscription $69.99
- Pro Features Subscription $6.99
- Pro Features Subscription $4.99
- Pro Features Subscription $39.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members $14.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members $4.99
- Pro Features for Classic Members $9.99
- Pro Features Subscription $8.99
- Golfplan Subscription $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.