Golfshot Plus is now the only golf GPS app to offer augmented reality on the course. Experience and view the course in a whole, new way with a full 360-degree view of each hole and the ability to pinpoint each pin location on over 500,000 holes worldwide with Golfscape AR.
Get the most comprehensive and powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place. Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards, and targets on over 45,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics as well as entire course flyover previews!
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times, track your Handicap Index®, and view thee center of the green and hole information on your wrist with Apple Watch®.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Bring your golf game to life and view the course in augmented reality using Golfscape AR
- Enable Siri to ask Distance to the Green
- Use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree
- Connect Golfshot to Bose Frames for a heads up, and hands-free experience.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round with 3D flyover previews of your entire course.
- Purchase and track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Distances to the green on Apple Watch.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with Health app.
UPGRADE TO PRO TO PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley, and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you some of the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Focus on areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $3.99/month or $18.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Apple Watch and auto-advance optimizations
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love new AR feature. Best Apple Watch app!
Update to my previous 5 star review. This is the most functional golf app...for Apple Watch and stand alone on iPhone. I leave my iPhone in the golf bag...and play 18 holes with 50% power left on Series 3 Watch and hardly any lost iPhone charge. Getting competent using hazards yardage on Watch. For those out of the rough save shots, the iPhone display is easy and fastest method to figure where to hit. Brilliant idea to keep hitting circle stationary and let map scroll underneath. The Club Recommendations is very useful. I like that I can add players on the fly, GHIN link and email scorecard. CS has been good. Shot tracking from Watch is a big plus! First I didn’t think AR feature was more than a gimmick; but I now see its usefulness especially with a blind flag situation. A cool option that gives a nice visual on the course...well I guess I’ll take the iPhone out of the bag more, but overall I normally have to use only my watch... which speeds the game, with less obvious use of my actual phone( most people don’t realize I’m using an iPhone!) I tried Swing by Swing, Hole 19, 18 Birdies, Track my Golf, InfoTalkGPS, The Grint, GolfNow...GolfShot Plus AR is the BEST. PS: I am now used to and accepting the color coded Birdie, Bogey scoring system 😊 all good!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you are loving our app on Apple Watch! Thank you for your review!
I used to love this app, don’t use auto-advance feature
I used to love Golfshot. Unfortunately, it’s become much harder for me to recommend it for my friends. The key feature that is ruining the experience is the auto-advance feature. I turned it on and I had a very poor experience. The app started auto-advancing to the next hole while I was still standing on the green of the current hole. So, when I opened the app to put in my score, I had to be sure to back track the app to the current hole. Before I realized this was happening, I kept skipping holes on my score card and giving myself incorrect scores for the hole the app thought I was on. Let’s not even get into the frustrations I felt when I was in the rough of the current hole, which auto-advanced me to the next hole and started giving me distances to the wrong green!
All this is fair enough, right? It’s a buggy feature, just turn it off, right? You would be WRONG!! I turned the feature off in settings and it continued to auto-advance using GPS location. So the app is constantly and frequently showing me information for a hole I’m not playing. It’s very frustrating and it needs to be fixed. I cleared a green with my sand wedge by 30 yards the other day because I had the wrong distance. The app just can’t be trusted.
Let the buyer beware
Don’t be too enamored with the AR function that looks really neat on the advertisement to purchase PLUS. Purchasing PLUS will not get you what they show you - it will not be available to you as shown unless you give them more money to add PRO beyond your PLUS purchase price. What the AR function gives you with PLUS is nothing more than you will already have. So the AR component is a waste with simply PLUS. They don’t tell you that in the ad. They only reel you in with it. I bit the hook because I like what I saw about the AR function but was duped by the neat ad, thinking naturally that I would get what they showed me. Only now I am told that to get the full function I will need to pay more. You would thing a reputable company would tell you that up front. Not these guys! Beware - don’t buy this thinking you’ll get the AR as shown like I did. Very disappointed in their lack of up front disclosure. The rest of the program is fine but no better than other apps that do the same thing. The tie breaker for me was the AR function which I did not actually get as advertised. Shame on you guys.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with the app. We have updated the Golfshot blog to clearly state all the Plus features available at no extra cost: (https://golfshot.com/golfshot-introduces-golfscape-ar/). We're sorry for any confusion on the matter and are looking into adding additional features for our valuable Plus members. Thanks!
- Shotzoom Software, LLC
- 229.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-16 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Features $14.99
- Monthly Pro Features $2.99
- Golfscape $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.