Get a powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place for a one-time purchase of $119.99. Golfshot is the first to bring you Auto Shot Tracking with Apple Watch! Automatically track every shot you take! We've automated our shot-tracking feature for a more seamless experience complete with flyover review!
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times, track your Handicap Index®, and view thee center of the green and hole information on your wrist with Apple Watch®.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Bring your golf game to life and view the course in augmented reality using Golfscape AR
- Enable Siri to ask Distance to the Green
- Use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round with 3D flyover previews of your entire course.
- Purchase and track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Distances to the green on Apple Watch.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with Health app.
UPGRADE TO PRO TO PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Track and review every shot with your Apple Watch
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley, and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you some of the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Focus on areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $5.99/month or $29.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Golfshot Auto Strokes Gained with Apple Watch is here!
- Leverage Auto Shot Tracking with Swing ID for Strokes Gained Analysis on Apple Watch
- 25,000 New Golf Course Maps to Auto Detect Lie Type
- New Set Flag feature on Apple Watch
- New Putt Distances Input on Apple Watch
- New Strokes Gained Breakdown highlighting your biggest strengths and opportunities
- Watch navigation fix
- Various bug fixes and improvements
For questions about Golfshot or Strokes Gained, please email email@example.com.
Love Golfshot? Rate us! Your feedback helps us make Golfshot the #1 worldwide golf gps app.
Ratings and Reviews
Love new AR feature. Best Apple Watch app!
Update to my previous 5 star review. This is the most functional golf app...for Apple Watch and stand alone on iPhone. I leave my iPhone in the golf bag...and play 18 holes with 50% power left on Series 3 Watch and hardly any lost iPhone charge. Getting competent using hazards yardage on Watch. For those out of the rough save shots, the iPhone display is easy and fastest method to figure where to hit. Brilliant idea to keep hitting circle stationary and let map scroll underneath. The Club Recommendations is very useful. I like that I can add players on the fly, GHIN link and email scorecard. CS has been good. Shot tracking from Watch is a big plus! First I didn’t think AR feature was more than a gimmick; but I now see its usefulness especially with a blind flag situation. A cool option that gives a nice visual on the course...well I guess I’ll take the iPhone out of the bag more, but overall I normally have to use only my watch... which speeds the game, with less obvious use of my actual phone( most people don’t realize I’m using an iPhone!) I tried Swing by Swing, Hole 19, 18 Birdies, Track my Golf, InfoTalkGPS, The Grint, GolfNow...GolfShot Plus AR is the BEST. PS: I am now used to and accepting the color coded Birdie, Bogey scoring system 😊 all good!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you are loving our app on Apple Watch! Thank you for your review!
Best Customer Service Ever!!!
I’ll be honest, I haven’t even had a chance to use the app — I’ll write a separate review when I do. I am giving 5 stars to Golfshot for its amazing customer service! When I initially downloaded my home course to the app, I was dismayed to find that major course changes made years ago (e.g. renumbering the holes) were not reflected in the app. Additionally, the course was incorrectly identified as a 9-hole course, and only 1 set of tee boxes was given (there are 5). These errors made the app unusable at my course. I contacted customer service, but was not hopeful, thinking this would take months to get straightened out, if ever. I got an email back from Golfshot asking me to provide a picture of a current score card, and a screenshot from Google maps of an overhead view of the course, with the needed changes indicated. I sent them the images, and in less than 30 minutes they had everything updated and corrected, and I was able to see the changes in the app! That is awesome!!!! I can’t wait to get to the course and try it out! Thank you Golfshot for being so responsive!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review!
I used to love this app, don’t use auto-advance feature
I used to love Golfshot. Unfortunately, it’s become much harder for me to recommend it for my friends. The key feature that is ruining the experience is the auto-advance feature. I turned it on and I had a very poor experience. The app started auto-advancing to the next hole while I was still standing on the green of the current hole. So, when I opened the app to put in my score, I had to be sure to back track the app to the current hole. Before I realized this was happening, I kept skipping holes on my score card and giving myself incorrect scores for the hole the app thought I was on. Let’s not even get into the frustrations I felt when I was in the rough of the current hole, which auto-advanced me to the next hole and started giving me distances to the wrong green!
All this is fair enough, right? It’s a buggy feature, just turn it off, right? You would be WRONG!! I turned the feature off in settings and it continued to auto-advance using GPS location. So the app is constantly and frequently showing me information for a hole I’m not playing. It’s very frustrating and it needs to be fixed. I cleared a green with my sand wedge by 30 yards the other day because I had the wrong distance. The app just can’t be trusted.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shotzoom Software, LLC
- 219.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-21 Shotzoom, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Features $14.99
- Monthly Pro Features $2.99
- Pro Features Subscription 30 $8.99
- Pro Features Subscription $39.99
- Golfscape $9.99
- Golfplan $2.99
- Golfplan $19.99
- Tips & Drills $1.99
- Tips & Drills $9.99
- Tour Striker Training Program $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.