FREE battery-efficient, hole-by-hole GPS, providing you with accurate yardages to the front, back, and center of every green.
Track your game and earn rewards. GolfStatus partners with courses and brands throughout the country to give golfers a world-class mobile experience and unique access to discounted rounds, equipment, apparel, and other perks. Unlocking these benefits is simple and easy: play golf and use GolfStatus! Here is what others are saying:
“I think that GolfStatus is a great app. . . . [Y]ou can look back at the stats from the year and know how many birdies you made and what your best round was. And rewards, well we know that those are great.”
— Grahm Peschel
“The best thing about the app is its functionality on my iPhone and the daily / monthly prizes. The prizes are great and the app is a breeze to use.”
— Ross Wenzel
“People like having the chance of winning free stuff and GolfStatus not only does that, but it also helps golfers keep track of their own results within the app. Most people should track that anyway so it gives them an extra incentive to do it.”
— Patrick Hanzel
“I use GolfStatus every time I play which is not as often as I would like. I really enjoy the scorecard feature and I use it often. It’s easy, fun and convenient. ”
— Christian Deane
- FREE battery-efficient, hole-by-hole GPS, providing you with accurate yardages to the front, back, and center of every green.
- Get exclusive rates and rewards from our partner courses and brands.
- Track your game and see how it is trending. GolfStatus tracks progress, so golfers of all skill levels can earn rewards.
- Climb the leaderboards and compete with friends.
- Take photos of your favorite golf moments and share them with your larger social network.
- GolfStatus is compatible with the Golf Handicap and Information Network (“GHIN”), a USGA service. Easily post scores to GHIN directly from the app by saving your GHIN account information in Settings.
- Multi select added to friends select page when creating a round
- UI Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Start - One Thing Missing
I was able to use the app on a short basis and loved the simplicity of seeing yardage at a glance. Score keeping is also very simple. These two features are some of the better executions I have experienced with golf apps. Well done.
Things I was missing while using the app/wasn't able to find on my own.
- Yardage to hazards or visual queues.
"250 yards to clear the left bunker."
"Dog leg right turns at 210 yards."
- I am a sucker for black screens and white text. Hard to pull off well in sunlight but has saved my battery life numerous times.
Incredibly useful and simple. Minor preferences I wish were there but I'm not DJ or Phil so it won't mean the difference between a 63 and a 67.
Garbage company and app.
Love the app! The reward system is great! It's nice to have a golf app not only track your progress but give you free gifts/rewards for using it. Actually just won a free cap just for finishing a round. Fun and easy way to stay updated in your friends golf rounds when you aren't able to play. Keeps the competitive juices flowing! Can't wait to see what the future prizes will be. Love how this app brings something different to the table then just GPS, unlike most other golf apps. 5 star!
- GolfStatus, Inc.
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Gambling and Contests
- © GolfStatus, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.