GoMLS puts the Multiple Listing Service in the palm of every member's hand. This app was designed to be used by both real estate professionals and future home buyers.
- Personalized agent view of information accessed through login credentials.
- Find listings located around your geolocation or search by entering a specific location.
- View properties on maps, gallery and list views.
- Search and filter by price, beds, baths, etc...
- Easily see all property details including multiple photos, price, property details and descriptions.
- Find your way to the front door with ease, using turn by turn direction capabilities.
- Save properties to favorites, save search results and share properties via text, email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Agent/Client communication in-app to share messages, listings and track favorites.
Search improvements, stability fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs The Bugs Worked Out
This new app that is replacing NTREISgo is supposed to be better and not worse, right? It’s new and I know there are kinks and bugs to work out, but overall newer is supposed to be better. Seems as if this app is more complicated to get the “search” working properly and occasionally cannot populate properties on the map. Some times it works, other times it’s just frustrating. It would have been nice if they work off of the original platform and add new features to it. Someone let me know if I’m the only one with these issues and view.
This is a JUNK I prefer the previous version
I prefer the old version, this is HORRIBLE. In the previous version we had the option to input an address in the search tab and we got as a result all the listings in any status Active, Pending, etc for all the units in that building, that was perfect to compare prices, etc. in this new version we are obligated to select just one address and unit number. we have to guess between many options what’s the unit in the active status. Also the new design and layout is really bad, the previous had the Public Record in the right side, that was wonderful. Conclusion: Fire the designer/developer team and refund the money spent in this trash.
Can’t search by school district anymore
I used to love the older version of this app, don't know why they got rid of the older version if it worked fine and was WAY more intuitive than this version. My favorite option was the school district search, I could just type in the name of the school district I wanted to search for properties within as a keyword search and was then able to further customize my search by filtering price, number of bedrooms & bathrooms etc. Not a fan of this very simplistic version of the previous app, once they update the interface to include the previous options I mentioned I’ll update my rating accordingly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoreLogic Real Estate Solutions, LLC
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © CoreLogic Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.