Mooresville, NC is the official mobile app for the Town of Mooresville, NC. The app provides a connection between the Town of Mooresville, NC and its citizens and visitors. Enjoy convenient access to local officials, Town services & events, and social media outlets. Whether a resident or visitor, the app delivers access to community news, events and emergency alerts.
• News – Receive official news updates and alerts happening the local area.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the Town and sign up for event notifications and changes.
• Emergency Alert – Receive notification about important community news, street closures, road conditions and critical emergencies. Also get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
• Board of Commissioners – See who the elected officials are and how to contact them.
• Departments – Access each branch of the Town’s government system.
• Bill Pay – Be able to pay utility bills quickly and easily with a couple clicks.
• Video on Demand – View previous board meetings and other recorded Town videos.
Download the Mooresville, NC app and connect with the Town of Mooresville.
Fixed iOS notification badge.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't create an account?
The app is cool, being able to check on the goings on of Mooresville, however, it will not allow me to create an account for notifications. When I try, it takes me to a blank gray screen.
- CivicPlus, Inc.
- 52.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CivicPlus 2015, Mooresville, NC 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.