The Good Boost home app focuses on the knee, hip, spine and shoulder exercise programmes for many musculoskeletal conditions.
Good Boost is a social enterprise with a mission to improve musculoskeletal health for everyone. Good Boost has been developing rehabilitation technology for the last 5 years from our origin as a community rehabilitation research project in Oxford, UK. We’re a team of specialist clinicians, researchers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, software developer and artificial intelligence engineers with a passion for creating solutions to support people with joint and pain conditions.
This Good Boost Home app is our first release of a publicly downloadable app. For the last 5 years, we have been working in leisure centres and swimming pools transforming community spaces into therapeutic places. As this is the first version of the app, you may experience some minor issues with the app, however, the Good Boost team are on stand-by to receive your feedback and find a solution.
The Good Boost Home App features:
· MSK consultation: 10-15 registration process to enter in details about your joint or pain condition so the Good Boost app can recommend exercises most suited to you
· Individually tailored exercise programmes that adapt and evolve session-to-session based on your feedback
· Easy to follow exercise interface with exercise images and animations along with description and countdown timer
· Track and monitor your progress and key musculoskeletal stats including overall wellbeing, function and pain
· Weekly tailored tips and hints to self-manage your joint and pain condition
The Good Boost Home app has been developed through funding from Innovate UK with the foundations of our artificial intelligence funded and supported by the Small Business Research Initiative.
General outcomes added and some small fixes on msk answers layout to improve your experience.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.