Every issue of Good Housekeeping focuses on food, nutrition, fashion, beauty, relationships, home decorating and home care, health and child care, and consumer and social issues. Plus, the Good Housekeeping Institute provides product reviews that serve to simplify the purchasing decisions for our readers.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Good Housekeeping Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Some digital features needed.
Please add some features like the ability to bookmark and mark fav pages. I would like to go back to certain ideas, recipes and photos when I have the time to use them, but there is no way to make them easy to find when I come back to that issue. Also, bookmarks, so that if I want to read two different issues at the same time, I can track where I left off. If yhese features do exist, they are too hard to find when reading. These exist in very usable formats on other subscriptions I have, so, I know they are doable. Otherwise, glad to, have you on my Ipad.
I really love this magazine, it has everything; great advice, wonderful products, cutting-edge health and beauty articles, fashion and home design and the recipes are to die for.
Can’t Get content
I bought a digital subscription, but it won’t even let me log in. It just keeps saying that the content is in the wrong format. What does that even mean?? And, yes, I have updated my iOS. So frustrated!
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Good Housekeeping is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Good Housekeeping is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Good Housekeeping Magazine $1.99
- Good Housekeeping Magazine $19.99
- GoodHousekeep-Magazine-December 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.