Good Morning Alarm Clock is a smart alarm clock that finds the optimal time to wake you up, keeps track of your sleep quality, and notifies you if you have a sleep debt.
HOW IT WORKS
Every night we go through different phases of sleep - from light to deep. The secret to waking up rested and feeling more energetic and alert upon awakening is to wake up during a period of your lightest sleep.
Good Morning Alarm Clock uses the iPhone’s accelerometer to monitor your movements while you are sleeping and detect which sleep phase you are in based on your body movements.
It creates a 30-minute window before the wake-up time you set and goes off within this window while you're in the lightest phase of sleep so gently that it feels natural to wake up.
In the morning, you also get a nightly record of your sleep in the form of a graph along with the essential stats.
* Good Morning Alarm Clock keeps track of your sleep phases and wakes you up gently at the perfect time to help you rise and truly shine in the morning.
* Every morning the app provides you with the statistics on your last night’s sleep and easy-to-read sleep graph.
* Gives advice on Sleep Quality. Get tips on how your sleep can be improved along with your night stats.
* Aggregates weekly statistics for you. Thus you can track sleep debt, hours slept and quality of your sleep during the week and change your habits to sleep better.
* Sends you stats reminder: No chance to forget about healthy sleep habits with a weekly summary on Sleep Debt & Average Sleep Quality.
* Tracks your sleep even if the alarm is off: you don’t need to set an alarm clock on Sunday or your day off to see how you slept this night.
* Gently wakes you up to your favorite music or pleasant alarm tunes.
* Provides weather forecast. Plan the day ahead easily - get the current weather conditions & forecast temperatures at your location.
* Lulls you to sleep at night. The app allows you to create your own playlist with your favorite songs or fall asleep to relaxing sounds.
* Supports iCloud Music Library
* Takes care of you. Set your Sleep Goal and Good Morning Alarm Clock will send you an alert message if it finds out that you get less sleep than you need.
* Works with Apple Health. Benefit the ability to export Asleep & In Bed stats to the Health app to store all your health data in one place.
* The app has 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Just press Good Morning Alarm Clock icon to quickly access the most frequently used app features. Peek at your sleep stats for any night without having to actually open it with a light press, press a little deeper to Pop into it.
Sleep smarter and better. Wake up smoothly. Change your mornings forever.
Please note that movement from pets or a partner may impact results.
For complete access to all Good Morning Alarm Clock features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications – so the alarm will ring.
*Media Library Access – so that you can set your own music as an alarm sound.
*Health App – so you can export your data to Apple Health.
*Location – so you can receive the weather forecast for your area.
- Performance and stability improvements. Optimized for iOS 11.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
VERY good app! GOOD sleep tracker!
If you are looking for a good sleep-tracking app, I suggest that you try this one. For me, it has been great!!!! Waking up at the right time has made a HUGE difference for me! When I wake up at the right time, between sleep cycles, I am not groggy and sleepy all day. I looked through a lot of apps. This one is simple to use, is cost-effective, has a lot of choices to personalize it to you, and is reliable. >>>AND, you do NOT have to wear an Apple Watch to use it!!<<< Since I charge up my Apple Watch at night, I cannot wear my watch for a sleep app! <I don’t know why other developers haven’t figured this out! I cannot afford to dedicate a watch just for sleeping! Suggestion: Try the free app first, on the weekend, to experiment. I used the free app several times before I put my money down for the paid one. But, I believe in supporting developers and reimbursing them for their time. I do think the app icon is dorky, but you won’t forget which app is your sleep app, and it is worth remembering this one.
Developer Response ,
ihaveqs2, let us thank you on behalf of the team! And if you have any suggestions on how we could improve the app even more, let us know.
It started great, but not anymore
I’ve been using this app for a little over a month now. The first couple weeks, it worked great! I could see my sleep patterns and how admittedly terrible they were, and it was good challenge for me to improve. My friend uses this app too, and it was fun to compare our stats. From the outset, I really liked the alarm options, from the different tones available to the variable wakeup window size. I like how in the stats I can see how my sleep was split between light/deep, when I woke up, the time spent in all 3, and the overall quality of my sleep based on those numbers and my set sleep goal.
Unfortunately over the last two weeks there’s been dramatic decline in accuracy. I don’t know why, since I haven’t changed anything about my surroundings, but it no longer accurately tracks my sleep cycles. It tells l me I was awake for long periods when I know I wasn’t, deeply asleep when I know I was awake. The alarm clock still worked, but without accurate cycle readings, it’s not helping. Last night in particular was completely wrong, and it’s the last straw. It’s a beautiful app and I liked the features a lot, which is the only reason it gets 2 stars, because I’ll have to look elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
We are willing to help with the mentioned issue. Please describe the situation in more details for us to be able to provide a possible solution. Thanks in advance for your answer!
Perfect alarm clock
Perfect alarm clock as far as I’m concerned. My favorite feature is that the volume setting stays consistent no matter where i set other volumes on my phone. If I accidentally muted the ringer sometimes the phones built in alarm is also silent, which obviously is counterproductive. Goodmorning never lets me down and rings with the same volume every morning.
Feature req: can we have more variety with the rings? I’d love to have a dozen or a few dozen more rings. I’m not docking my rating because of the paucity of rings; a half dozen seems fair. I’ve been using this for a while and just think that more variety would be awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for sharing, David! We understand that it is important to have music up to your liking in the app. So you can add your music files to the alarm from the Sound & Music menu. Please remember that the files have to be saved on your device, not in the cloud or any type of online storage.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 63.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.