Download the latest version of the Good Sam Camping app and get essential information, directions and discounts for campgrounds, RV parks, attractions and service centers across North America. FREE, easy-to-use, with NO membership log in required, the app is a perfect companion for your next RV trip.
The all NEW version of the Good Sam Camping app provides information for more than 12,500 campgrounds, RV parks and attractions and service centers, including the exclusive Good Sam 10/10*/10 Triple Rating for all private campgrounds.
Here are just some of the great features you’ll find in the Good Sam Camping app:
- Search by your choice of city, state or province
- Search RV parks located between 15 and 200 miles from your current location
- Detailed results displayed on both map and list views
- 2,100-plus Good Sam Parks that offer a 10% discount to Good Sam Club members – easily spotted by the red Good Sam logo
- Includes Good Sam exclusive 10/10*/10 triple rated and inspected for privately owned parks
- Thousands of public parks, including national, state and provincial parks, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineer parks
- Park Details include: Rates, Wi-Fi availability, Site Info, Services, Recreation, Policies, Tenting and more
Sort & Filter
- Sort search results by Featured, Distance or Ratings,
- Refine search results by Park Features: Pets, Swimming, Internet, Tenting, Big Rigs, RV Hookup, Seasonality
- Filter by Location Types – select from Good Sam Parks, RV Parks & Campgrounds, Camping World locations, Things to See & Do, and Other RV Services
- Favorites - easily tag your favorite parks
- Keep your own notes handy in the My Park Notes feature
- All listings include Click-to-Call functionality and access to Driving Directions
- As a bonus, the app includes some photos of parks, along with links to their websites
Good Sam RV park and campground listings are identified by the Good Sam logo, and have expanded information such as RV hookup details, tenting and pull-through availability, slide-out space, pet allowances and restrictions, and if there is WiFi access at a site – essential when traveling.
The app content is the product of the Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide. Each year our 33 RVing consultant teams visit, evaluate and inspect campgrounds so that you’ll always have the most reliable and up-to-date information available in the palm of your hand.
Whether you're taking your first RV trip with the family or have miles of RV travel under your belt, with the Good Sam Camping app you'll have the most trusted and reliable travel information available!
To learn more, visit GoodSam.com/Travel, join the Good Sam community on Facebook or call toll free 877-209-6655.
Improvement and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App could be better
Right now the application is somewhat useless with it just shutting off when attempting to search for a campground. The website is working When the app is working we can find nearby sites and their phone numbers, but have to have our good Sam card out when we call for a reservation at a park listed as a Good Sam, can’t make a reservation from the app, some sites didn’t show as Good Sam in the app, but turned out to be Good Sam when we arrived and had already made reservations by phone and paid full price. And that was after the app wouldn’t come up until it allegedly updated with the latest information before loading. It also doesn’t show current reservations at Good Sam parks, previously made.
It would be nice to easily make reservations on the fly from the app, without having to go into individual websites and calling each RV park. And don’t say it’s not doable, the other guys do have that capability
The application functions well and provides some good information but there is certainly room for improvement.
Showing last years pricing is deceptive, we stopped at one place listed at $36 last year to find that it was over $80 this year.
If users were able to enter there own findings/ratings as they visited there would be significantly more value to the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide thoughtful evaluation comments. I am sorry that the data was out of date and would like to research and correct that - can you please provide the location for which you found the pricing issue? Regarding the ratings feature, we will take note for future development efforts.
This is a terrible app. Don’t get it
I cannot even find out how to log in to my account from anyplace on the interface. There is no “help” available. I just want o go to the trip planner and work on my trip and there is no way to get there. I will be dumping the app and canceling my membership as soon as they finally get around to sending me confirmation of my membership so I can do that. I joined and THEN I find out that it will take 2 weeks TWO WEEKS to get my cards to me. Where are these people living - back in the 20th century I’m guessing - maybe somewhere around 1950 or so. Petra26And just to add some frosting to this s sandwich the view doesn’t auto-rotate on my iPad. Hello - maps usually go right to left or vice verse, not top to bottom. Awful in all respects, just ... awful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.