* Good Sizer 3D helps you choose the right size of clothes in the US, Europe, UK, Japan or Russia.
* Enough to know one of the sizes - the rest are converted automatically.
* A trip to another country or purchase through the online store will become easier when all the sizes you have on hand.
* Available 24 sections (with different names) - each can store male and female sizes at once.
* Select currency (USD, RUB, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY) and/or enter its equivalent in USD.
* Select unit: centimeters (cm) or inches (in).
* Select section using slider or selecting it in the table.
* Set section name.
* Choose texture of the human.
* Set shoulder and hips.
* You can change male or female parameter via M/FM selector.
* All parameters can be changed on the fly.
* Choose object type.
* Set required parameter using slider above object’s image.
* Set how much money you’ve spent on this object in “spent” field.
* Enter some notes in “note” field.
* Click Save to save all parameters.
* You can look at the human from different angles using vertical slider and via mouse gestures.
• Support for Apple M1 and macOS Big Sur.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 10.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.