* Good Sizer 3D helps you choose the right size of clothes in the US, Europe, UK, Japan or Russia.
* Enough to know one of the sizes - the rest are converted automatically.
* A trip to another country or purchase through the online store will become easier when all the sizes you have on hand.
* Available 7 sections (with different names) - each can store male and female sizes at once.
* Select unit: centimeters (cm) or inches (in).
* Select person.
* Set person name.
* Set shoulder and hips.
* You can change male or female parameter via M/FM selector.
* All parameters can be changed on the fly.
* Choose object type.
* Set required parameter using slider.
* You can look at the human from different angles.
* "3D Human" for all existing users for free.
Ratings and Reviews
The app doesn't let you pic the country. Nor does lit let you input your size rather it only lets you increase the number with + and - symbols. What you see in the pictures is what you get. The picture that shows other apps is not a menu it's a picture of other apps you can buy. In the end this app was a waste of a dollar.
C'est quoi ce design?
UK vs US sizes
Please check this comparison of sizes with the two countries I think it might need to be reversed . A US 8 would be a UK. 6 or sometimes 4. size 12 UK would be about a 8/10 US.
UK sizes are the smaller number of the two for the same size
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2017 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.