Introducing the Good To Go App! Perfect for parents and athletes. A complement to The Coach’s Guide to Sports Injury Recognition course, taken by over 75,000 coaches and administrators.
• The app uses our proprietary SAFE Method decision algorithm
• Can be used for head injuries, spine, upper extremity, abdomen, lower extremity… pretty much anything!
• Fast- takes only a minute or two
• Helps you decide whether you need a bag of ice, can keep playing, or need to see a doctor immediately
• Created by head team physicians with decades of experience in multiple college, pro, and national teams
• Also the perfect complement if you’ve taken the Sideline Sports Doc online course!
• Includes video content
• Free updates and bonus content for life when you register your app!
Sideline Sports Doc Inc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast Efficient Tool
This is an incredibly important app for both coaches and parents of athletes. Easy and fast way to assess an injury. Very user friendly. I will highly recommend to our town coaches to have available on their phones at all times.
Just downloaded the app. So excited to try it out - I’m an urgent care physician and a youth soccer team manager - thinking this can be a great addition for sideline evaluations. Great evidence based advice/recommendations. Videos and pictures clearly demonstrating how to perform various sideline evaluations. Easy and intuitive to use.
Found it easy and fast to use.
Especially when you need to evaluate if injury will keep my player off the field.
Just run thru the exercises that is on the video. This is something I will use for my HS soccer games and practice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.